Stormraven sprue Pics !

kornomaniac

Its supposed to be, or it is? I am really interested in finding out what size base it is.

i said supposed because i havnt layed eyes on it, but the ones i know who have say valk. while i trust em i wont say it iS till i've seen or its said by gw 9or pics)

Gotcha!

does anyone have an idea at what the price point will be?

I'm guessing and expecting the price to be similar to the IG Valk, or our own Land Raider. I would be surprised if it were any cheaper, seeing how it's a brand new model...

I hope I'm wrong, but this is just what I expect....

as for the price, id guess at £40 (~$65) its much larger and bulkier than the valk kit, and id be monumentally surprised if it was any cheaper.

on a side note, i wonder what chapter the front of the box will be, blood angels or GK? i hope its BA :P

Droppods do come with fist iconography.

I like what I see, yet it will be fun to put it together without an construction manual. ^^ And the doors and front hatch seem to be Landraider size which is nice size wise I think.

Well, it has 4 sprues same as the valk kit so who knows, may be the same price point. If they want to push sales in the current climate (especially after both a price and VAT rise in the UK in the past few months) they;d be wise not to break the £40 barrier.

Archived