Imperial Fists- the 7th Legion

robson11

Hello everyone,

Ive been out and about reading the forum here and enjoyed alot of it. Now, after having started my marines I thought it was time to show you some of my work on my favorite marine chapter, Dorns fists! I hope you enjoy the pics, any feedback is more then welcome!

Cheers

Robson

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h403/robertosta/imperial%20fists/Combatsquadinvictuscopy.jpg

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h403/robertosta/imperial%20fists/predatorstmichael.jpg

Really surprised that this thread has generated more attention. The yellow looks very clean and I like the small portions of black armor plating on the Predator. I'd love to do a batch of 'Fists, but it's just such an intimidating color to master for a painter of my caliber. So hats off to you for not only tackling the challenge of painting a yellow force of Marines, but also doing it outstandingly. :)

Really fantastic models, man.

Id love to see them in person, they look like the type with so many little details that'd jump right out if you held them in your hand.

Can't wait to see more.

Ohhh and even a little name dropping on the shield work to warm my Templar heart <_< This is top notch man. Even if the original Dornians have god awful taste in color, much respect to anyone who can actually paint it well ;)

thanks all for the compliments, its very motivating!

maybe i need to move the topic to finished projects instead of WIP, but because Im making an army, I dont consider it done ^^

o yea, and more Fists are being build, the next batch contains:

5 more battle brothers

1 rhino

1 dread

so ill defenitely post them when they are done

Cheers

Robson

Archived