New, improved, Night Hunters Terminators

NightHunters

Blood hell, those Termis are cool. One question though, where did you get those Grey Knight-esque heads from? Did you have to hack up up some GK Termis or can you get them seperately from somewhere else?

Good evening Bretheren!

xscottfergox: Glad you like them, tried to represent a little more motion than is normally seen.

Will be posting some Scouts in the HOH soon. I hope.

SanguiniusReborn: Many thanks! But as Capt Kenaz points out just boring Plastic heads that have seen the business end of a scalpel.

Capt. Kenaz: I run them off a Space Wolf Codex, purley because I don't see recce being given to the least experienced chaps on the ground. Correct on the helms and the Storm Bolters could not be simpler....

2 x Boltguns,

1 x Stormbolter

1 x Reeally sharp blade

Carefully trim the barel and the "laser dot" from 1 and the barel only from the other.

remount both on the front of either Boltgun, the top one slightly higher than before.

Trim the Iron sights and Mag from the S/B, trim down the foresight of the bolter and attach the S/B iron sight, cut off bolter Mag and glue on S/B mag.

Paint.

Done.

Zeller: Good shout on the white, had never considered it! Will give it a trial.

Newtype: Thanks man, the scheme is really pretty simple, just get a really tight point on your brush and paint lots of black hexagons, outlines only mind, then block in with filling colour of choice.

Thanks all

FTE

Archived