The Eternal Warriors

Shadowstalker Grim

God of War would overall make Tactical Marines more durable in combat, as you can auto pass your morale check and not get hit by No Retreat wounds. With Stubborn you can still fail your Ld 9 check and get hit by No Retreat wounds if you're not fast enough to get out of combat.

I would agree with the second point, Terminators would do well with Pod armies, especially if you have a couple of locator beacons on your Pods. Could be quite interesting to do, the Tactical Marines and Dreads deploy first and then call in the big boys. :)

I wonder if you could call combat tactics a form of chapter tactics, it seems silly you can't physically pick, though I guess thats the price of SCs :P

Still the two eternal warriors should make a pretty brutal pair! Potentially in either a drop pod capacity or a traditional land army, but at the cost of being heavily costed really!

What do people think to these 2 guys each getting a 10 man terminator squad, 2 units of scouts in storms for the base troops, maybe a dread or something to provide long range power?

I think against fast dakka armies you would be trouble... also Lysander, termies and small scout squads was main part of Lysander wing under the old codex.

Archived