{ARTWORK} Never forget, Never forgive

Mr. Nipples

Fantastic job Mr Nipples, but just one thing is glaring at me- the grill on the helmet of the Imperial Fist. It either needs raised on the right or lowered on the left, personally I would say lowering on the left would look better and give the helmet more "emotion" (weird as that sounds)- I'm thinking more of a sad face heh.

Brilliant work though, had a look at your deviantart and its chock full of awesome.

Wow, very nice! The only complaint I have is the chapter logo - it looks a bit spray-painty right now. I imagine that's just a side effect of the image not being %100 complete yet though.

Not to mention that its on the wrong shoulder, otherwise look great.

Looks good Nipples.

Worth mentioning is that the helmets are mirrored if you look at how they lie in space, but the iron-warrior one isn't the same width. I'd copy-paste the helmet of the fist, flip it and position it over the IW elmet to get an idea of the size for the IW-helmet ;)

I think this is photoshop, looks too advancd for Gimp and the effects are very difficult to work upin this manner in Painter( I.e. the process would look different, even if the finished image could look just the same)

Photoshop is better. Although it is a pain to learn.

Either Col or Nipples, what is the best brush/tool for texturing on an image? I still don't know what to use.

I use a self-made brush, but to be quite honest, I rarely do any real "textured brush" paintworks any more.

I use a painterly brush I found somewhere for about 99% of my painting and the rest of the time it's various brushes, going from fog/smoke to textured to soft ones.

There is a place called "CGPAD", I would google that and look them up, they have a brushset called "cgpadmasterbrushset" which I found extremely usefull before I started making my own brushes up completely.

Photoshop is better. Although it is a pain to learn.

Either Col or Nipples, what is the best brush/tool for texturing on an image? I still don't know what to use.

I use a self-made brush, but to be quite honest, I rarely do any real "textured brush" paintworks any more.

I use a painterly brush I found somewhere for about 99% of my painting and the rest of the time it's various brushes, going from fog/smoke to textured to soft ones.

There is a place called "CGPAD", I would google that and look them up, they have a brushset called "cgpadmasterbrushset" which I found extremely usefull before I started making my own brushes up completely.

Cheers. I'll have a look. I'm starting a webcomic, so it may get some use there.

Archived