[Dornian Heresy] Sanguinius Primarch of Nurgle

Kaleb Daark

Hi there

I just wanted to say thank you to the people of the Dornian Heresy.

I really enjoyed your work, more than I could say in, especially the Blood Angels IA 'can't Wait for the rest of the IAs)

So I tried to convert a little something .

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h113/kalebdaark/Pre%20heresy/Blood%20Angels/IMGP1017.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h113/kalebdaark/Pre%20heresy/Blood%20Angels/IMGP1019.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h113/kalebdaark/Pre%20heresy/Blood%20Angels/IMGP1020.jpg

It's made with a Ronin Sanguinius figure (i just changed the way it holds the blade) a plastic marine bare head, some tomb kings Carrion wings and a little bit of GS.

Sorry for the bad english... and the bad pics....

Comments (of any kind) are welcome of course

Especially from the Dornian Heresy Guys :D

El JuJu

Kaleb Daark

The face is very well done! The metallics look good, although I agree with Plague Angel, in that, it may be too clean. Either way, it still looks good. I just can't get over the fact that the pelt makes it look like he's holding his puppy.

Ulp! :P That's amazing! I love the rotting, balding wings, they are just right! :teehee: A great representation of Aerion's Sanguinius from the front cover of the Legio Imprint, and what I had in my head while writing the IA, although I would agree that the armour does look a bit too clean. ;) Thanks a lot for creating this.

Cheers,

Aurelius.

I have to disagree with the others on the clean armor, I think this just adds to the model completely. I like it because it's more of a "decay within" type of thing, it shows that the true decay of this Sanginious was inside of him, it wasn't an external force but rather his own being that was corrupt.

The falling out hair is pro. Now just needs some marines to accompany him!

-Nikolaks

Ulp! :o That's amazing! I love the rotting, balding wings, they are just right! :tu: A great representation of Aerion's Sanguinius from the front cover of the Legio Imprint, and what I had in my head while writing the IA, although I would agree that the armour does look a bit too clean. :) Thanks a lot for creating this.

Cheers,

Aurelius.

About the armor I must say that IRL it is less shiny and good looking, I'll have to try to take better pictures t

Thank YOU for giving me the occasion to create this.

And thanks everybody for the kind words

Nikolakhs: I'm definitely thinking of making a small army with this ( 1000pts may be)

El JuJu

Kaleb Daark

C'est tres magnifique, merci

Truly an Angel of Decay!!!!

An excellent conversion, especially with wolf pelt on the chestplate.

Also, more fantastic work in your gallery, Custodes dread and Horus are brilliant.

On a side note- Does anyone else think of Viggo the Carpathian (Ghostbusters 2) when they see the first pic or that just me?

On a side note- Does anyone else think of Viggo the Carpathian (Ghostbusters 2) when they see the first pic or that just me?

I can see where you're coming from with that, although I haven't seen GB 2 for years ;)

Archived