Mark III Iron Armour

HellHunter

Alright,long time reader first time poster, so be gentle.

My wife got me the Mark III Iron Armor squad from Forge World for Christmas. After waiting for almost two months for it to arrive, I had to think up what to do with them.

I decided to do them in pre-heresy traitor legion colors. Since I only have five of them I went with the five "main" legions; Death Guard, World Eaters, Sons of Horus, Thousand Sons,

and Emperor's Children (or Word Bearers). As of right now I have the Death Guard done, with the exception of the base details and the legion symbol. So without further ado...

gallery_46975_5662_114423.jpg

gallery_46975_5662_659848.jpg

gallery_46975_5662_42502.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big as I'm still learning the forum process. CNC's welcome, thanks!

Okay, this is the next one in line, the World Eaters. I tried to get a really bloody and gory look to him with the blood spatter on him.

Ironically, I cut my thumb open during the modelling process and bled all over it! (painted over it though)

gallery_46975_5662_389055.jpg

gallery_46975_5662_7771.jpg

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/uploads...5662_183727.jpg

For some reason, my camera isn't getting all of the colors right. I can assure you that the blood was alot richer and darker looking than this!

Anyway, CnC is always welcome!

Archived