Grey Knight on the horizon

bjørn eirik

Since the Grey Knights are released in april, and I have 5 AOBR terminators left, i was planning on converting them into proper GK terminators.

I'm using the GKT helmet tutorial, and it worked just nice on the test model. but as I have limited bitz, I'm wondering if regular power swords and lightning claws will suffice as force weapons, maybe painted in a special colour to represent the nemesis weapons? I guess I'll glue on tabards and such, and maybe make a few =][= symbols in addition. Anything else i could add? And would a heavy flamer be good enough as an incinerator?

EDIT: I've read the DH codex now, and jut power swords and heavy flamer as incinerator should be fine.

Since the Grey Knights are released in april, and I have 5 AOBR terminators left, i was planning on converting them into proper GK terminators.

I'm using the GKT helmet tutorial, and it worked just nice on the test model. but as I have limited bitz, I'm wondering if regular power swords and lightning claws will suffice as force weapons, maybe painted in a special colour to represent the nemesis weapons? I guess I'll glue on tabards and such, and maybe make a few =][= symbols in addition. Anything else i could add? And would a heavy flamer be good enough as an incinerator?

EDIT: I've read the DH codex now, and jut power swords and heavy flamer as incinerator should be fine.

Well in the Grey Knight omnibus the grey knights are described as having lots of different variations on the nemesis force weapon. So the power swords should be fine

Archived