Avengers Assemble!

wise_crak

Hey guys,

Not sure how well this will go down on here tbh but I couldn't resist after the idea came to me!

Well I was tidying my war hammer shelf as models were everywhere and found a space marine I had modified to look like iron man after the first iron man movie came out then rushed some paint on him in excitement!

Well I put him down and went in tidying then coming to my laptop and YouTube suggested I watch the video where they said who's in the avengers movie! Well the combo of that and the finding of my ironman model made me get ahead of myself.....again!

I am going to build the avengers!

I'm going to build the models in this post rules can come later

Ironman: regular power armour modified to look like starks

Captain America: just plain old power armour with a round shield

Black widow: power armour (running pose 2 pistols)

Hawk eye: power armour with a bow

Hulk: toughy I don't want him in power armour and doing really know what model to use or just lots of green stuff

Thor: power armour ( obviously with a hammer)

In my head I got those 6 sorted ones I'm unsure about how to do is ant man ( giant man ), wasp, black panther and possibly war machine for kicks :yes:

What do you think guys? I'm hoping some one will am avengers fan and like this idea haha!

WiseyB)

How about for hulk, a termie with his arms bare and all muscled and a big hulk head?

Could do something like termi armour with Ork Nob arms. Or an ironclad dread with the two very big claws for hands. Or perhaps an ogryn with a very angry face.

Hulk-dreadnought

Thor- Thunder hammer storm shield terminator

Captain America- mk 1 armor

Hawkeye- mk6? (beakie helmet)

Iron man- Tech marine with jump pack, no servo arms, or Damocles (dornian heresy ultra armor :D)

Black widow- Adeptus soriatus?

Ant Man- in game starts as a dreadnought (or warhound titan :lol:), but when that is destroyed he disembarks as a tech marine?

Wasp- ?

Black Panther- infiltrating marine with lightning claws (the claws coming from the fingers not the fist cuz that would be wolverine :P)

Just my thoughts, hope this helps :)

Interesting idea, had a similar one for Green Lantern DE...evil Green Lanterns.

Wasp- I'd say something like an assault marines

War Machine- terminator with assault cannon and cyclone launcher

Black Widow- I like the suggestion for using a sororita (I think a death cult assassin looks more proper but no PA on them)

Hopefully we will see them soon.

wow this go more attention than i thought :lol: everyone here egar to see the 2012 avenger movie?

okies so to try and keep the avengers about the same stats i was originally going to make them from the standard chapter masters and give them the upgrades

i have made them with REAL stats ^_^ so no jump pack for termie armour etc :D this way they are 100% legal to play (in a 10man HQ game haha)

the models wont look like the stats, they will be count as! so what you think?

Ironman

Chapter master

2 plasma pistols

Artificer armour

Digital weapons

Aux grenade launcher

Melta bombs

Jump pack

225 points

Captain America

Storm shield 15

Bolt pistol

Space marine bike??

140 or 175

Thor

Terminator armour

2 thunder hammers (will only hold one but will count as 2)

HULK

Ironclad dreadnought count as

Chainfist

Ccw weapon

Assault launchers

Or

Calgar! God of war, two power fists? Seems hulk like B)

Antman

Not really sure as his stats would change depending on if he is big small or medium

Wasp

storm bolter

jump pack

Black widow

bolt gun (model will be holding 2 bolt pistols)

melta bombs

hell fire rounds

aux grenade launcher

Hawkeye

Bolt gun (model will be holding a bow)

Melta bombs

Hell fire rounds

Aux grenade launcher

Didn’t hawkeye have a hover cycle thing?

Black Panther

Shrike

also might invent some special rules - ie caps throwing sheild etc for fun games!

Ironman – modified mix of armour to look smooth and not bulky

Captain America – simple mk7 armour in his colours

Thor – simple mk7 armour in his colours

HULK – still unsure!

Ant man – depends which form I model!

Wasp – simple mk7 armour in her colours

Black widow – simple mk7 armour in her colours

Hawkeye – mk7 armour with the beakie helmet (think that would look gd for him)

Black panther – mk7 armour modified hands to have mini claws!

Each will be in a nice pose or something going to put them on industrial bases umm that is all for now

WiseyB)

first bunch of WIP models ;)

they are all blue taced together and not in their final pose or complete (obviously)

but i wanted to keep this thread alive so i dont distract myself!

so here we have

black widow, hawkeye, ironman and cap america (the black circle was my attept to work how big big his sheild should be!)

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o239/wisecrak/P1300015.jpg

they dont look amazing yet but they are WIP ^_^

what you think

Wisey :tu:

EDIT: you can see my previous attempt as ironman in the background (yet i stole back his arm!)

For the ironman little tip...go to ebay and look for Puppetswar...they have Iron Man Helmets that fit Space Marine Bodies...you get 5 pieces i think that looks like Ironman Mark 2-4 Style...go for it if you still want to build Ironman...

For the ironman little tip...go to ebay and look for Puppetswar...they have Iron Man Helmets that fit Space Marine Bodies...you get 5 pieces i think that looks like Ironman Mark 2-4 Style...go for it if you still want to build Ironman...

As awesome as that sounds I can't find the seller can I get a link? I'd be your best friend haha

Wisey :)

edit : FOUND ITTT and they are awesome

I just thought of something for ant man. Don't know how you would model this, but rules wise a librarian with Might of Ancients to represent his increase in size and gate of infinity to represent how he appears out of no where but really he just shrunk himself. You could even have him riding a "bike" by modeling an ant for him to ride :)

I just thought of something for ant man. Don't know how you would model this, but rules wise a librarian with Might of Ancients to represent his increase in size and gate of infinity to represent how he appears out of no where but really he just shrunk himself. You could even have him riding a "bike" by modeling an ant for him to ride ;)

omg! thats awesome! have a cookie! ^_^

i will use biker marine legs...build massive balls of greens stuff...shape it like an ant...stick the bike marine on it paint him antman colours...job done! :P

good choice of powers as well basswave!

didnt get any work done yesterday cause of essays...boo...but might glue the more done out of the models such as black widow etc

ALSO...

i know he isnt an avenger (well i cant remeber him being one) but i HAVE to make a model to represent....

DEADPOOL

cant beleive i didnt think of it before!

Wisey -_-

quick antman model coming in 5 mins! (prepare to laugh!)

okies i couldnt resist this idea! it made me laugh first but then i saw the awesomeness of it! ^_^

okay i made this quick antmans ant (lol) out of awesome bluestuff! (yes its blue-tac beacuse i havent got any greenstuff right now)

its just blue tac and cut up spruse untill i get some green stuff and a good pose in my head!

i think it worked out well!

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o239/wisecrak/antmanmockup.jpg

its rubbish, to big and well blue tac and spru! but it is a good begining to the final model!

Wisey -_-

Well for antman you could check out the epic armaggedon line for mini him. Also same for the wasp. And try building Ironman hulk buster because then you can use termie armour. I like the Idea of hulk as a terminator with ripped arms breaking out its very the hulk has just destroyed another suit.

Sergeant: "XENOS LIFE FORM APPROACHING. READY YOUR BOLTERS!!!"

Marine: "But sir, it's an ant!"

Sergeant: "LOAD YOUR RAID ROUNDS BROTHERS!!!"

:P

I just got the image of a giant 7 foot superhuman with a normal size can of raid trying to exterminate an ant colony :L

Sergeant: "XENOS LIFE FORM APPROACHING. READY YOUR BOLTERS!!!"

Marine: "But sir, it's an ant!"

Sergeant: "LOAD YOUR RAID ROUNDS BROTHERS!!!"

:)

I just got the image of a giant 7 foot superhuman with a normal size can of raid trying to exterminate an ant colony :L

Raid Rounds are gonna be in the next Codex as a new ammo option for Sternguard Pest Control squads.

:cuss

• 2 months later...

just a teeny tiny update!!

finished ant man in ant mode!!!

i have marked him out on the pic :P

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o239/wisecrak/antman.jpg

alright im lieing! i havent had a chance to work on these guys in a while but i have restarted now updates soon ;)

new additions i am considering include:

spiderman

wolverine

Ghost rider

maybe the fantastic 4 (not sure on this one)

and the greatest threat to all marvel characters (bar hulk) ULTRON! :) 'superhuman variable can not exist'

Wisey ;)

Archived