Power of the Machine spirit and the Stormraven

My forum search-fu failed me today, and I want to check for sure if what I had in my mind was the case.

When it comes to PotMS and the Stormraven, is this the general concensus on how it is ruled:

1-6": All Weapons(1 may fire at another unit if declared using PotMS)

7-12": 1 Weapon + All Defensive(s4 and below), +1 for PotMS

13"+: 1 weapon for PotMS

Crew Shaken/Stunned: 1 for PotMS

Smoke Launchers: no weapons (this one is debateable yes?)

Thanks for clearing this up for me if possible!

Smoke Launchers: no weapons (this one is debateable yes?)

Yes that is correct. Except for this one. Although I believe yes in my heart of hearts. GW has FAQed the Raider to no which is super lame but oh well its a cut and dry answer.

Ah, alright. I wasn't clear on the FAQ concerning smoke launchers yet! Thanks for noting that.

To be honest, that whole discussion was a chicken/egg thing anyway.. which came first..

They should just change the whole wording of smoke launchers to something like:

"After moving, regardless if the vehicle can shoot or not, it can use it's smoke launchers instead of shooting."

Or something similar.

That really stops any possible debate about PotMS allowing shooting or not, as the wording does not say it cannot shoot any of its weapons.. it just says it cannot shoot.

That really stops any possible debate about PotMS allowing shooting or not, as the wording does not say it cannot shoot any of its weapons.. it just says it cannot shoot.

the thing that got me about the smoke launchers is that they are worded identically to moving fast or being stunned. oh well

Archived