my blood raven WIP

jonza

this is my first post, been snooping around for years but never got anything finished but seeing some ov the art on here has given me the push i needed. the tank is far from finished but i need advice on how to get the chain rite should i paint it when its off or when its on? the necron is just a tester it will be painted the old fashon way ov metal. c&c is very welcome with lots ov advice please

thanks verpin i think i got it now.

gallery_36010_5699_1638066.jpg

the chain will be tighter and better placed, when i paint the chain it gets stiff and chips when i try to put it on so am thinking ov putting on and then try and paint it what do use think?

go a bit more done but iam needing advice on what to have on the exausht necron head, scarab or nethier? am thinking ov putting purity seals around the necron on the front would that be too much clutter? C&C welcome plus hints and tips :)

gallery_36010_5699_2126464.jpg

gallery_36010_5699_2306319.jpg

i took your advice and went without, my aim is to get a full squad ov blood ravens with alot ov necron history. am not happy with the purity seal any tips how to make a better one :lol:

gallery_36010_5699_865394.jpg

Archived