flesh tearers

d@n

Hallo.

I have been building a world eater army but have became very dissolutioned with the codex the options for playing a world eater army are very limited using the c:csm. I started to play them as a "counts as " army, using the blood angels dex, but this generally means spending 10 mins explaining what everything is and then having miss understandings during the game. So i have come to the conclution that i am just going to convert them to flesh tearers as they have always been one of my favourite chapter.

Im mainly going to mix bezerker parts and some spare's i swapped with my friend who collects blood angels. We have came to nice agrangement that i will swap all the stuff i buy with the blood angel symbol on it for his stuff that does not.

here is a test model i build last night and started painting.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/132/l_2c309862c47d405a9dffa567bd111de3.jpg

I will get some better pics up once i have finnished some painting.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/129/l_d66708fd3cac4df69175161600f52f57.jpg

hmmmmm plastic crack. I brought the blood angel battleforce.

I have gone for the first company as i pretty sure that's seith's company as i want him to be my hq. I didnt really know what to put on the right shoulder pad as theres no hard and fast fluff saying what goes there, some pics have squad markings and some do as the blood angels do and have the company symbol so i went with the company symbol as its a cool skull.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/143/l_2feb89b08b6f40aa9e2054504692b51f.jpg

sorry a about the bad quality of the picture.

in case of running it would bend backwards and "hang" parallel to the ground i think.

i would also advise to cut i off and reposition it.

it's hard to judge the paintjob due to picture quality, but i'm looking forward to seeing you use all that "plastic crack" :rolleyes:

I'm not gonna whine about a stupid purity seal, but only say that the weatherng on the skull does definatey make it look really great compared to if it was left untouched.

I will say on the purity seal that if you do want to move it you could perhaps file it down a bit so that then it is easier to bend and that will save you having to cut it off

Got alot done over the weekend. 2 assault marines fully painted, gabrial seth and his honour guard kitbashed together and i stripped down aload of bezerkers for more parts for the death company and another squad of assault marines .

I need to get some apocrathy arm for my sang priest.

I ordered 15 mechanicum shoulder pads to convert into flesh tearer ones and started making my chaplain.

Also i have a rhino and land raider from my old world eater army that needs converting to flesh tearers. 2x drop pods for xmass,that i may use with my flesh tearers or i may use them for my space wolves and then strip down my wolf rhinos. I was given a load of magled metal figures including dante, lemates, astorath a chaplain seth and loads of sang guard bits that are all going to get the chop and converted to better bring the Emperors righteous justice to xeno and heritics alike.

i also have enough parts to make maybe a squad of tactical marines and maybe i will convert my wolf scouts.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trying to work out an army list.I think im going to go for loads of assault cannon razorbacks and sang priests.I Have been bidding for the extra parts i need on ebay and won 4 apothecary torsos arm and power packs and 3 ravenwing twin linked assault cannons from there super landspeeder. this in total will give me enough parts to make 4x squads of assault marines.

I found an old chaos land raider i forgot i had due to how rubbish thay are to play, im going to strip off all the spikey bitz and maybe have some assault termys or death co charging out.

I will try to get some pics up very soon, well just as soon as i can get hold of a decant camera.

I have been trying to work out an army list.I think im going to go for loads of assault cannon razorbacks and sang priests.I Have been bidding for the extra parts i need on ebay and won 4 apothecary torsos arm and power packs and 3 ravenwing twin linked assault cannons from there super landspeeder. this in total will give me enough parts to make 4x squads of assault marines.

I found an old chaos land raider i forgot i had due to how rubbish thay are to play, im going to strip off all the spikey bitz and maybe have some assault termys or death co charging out.

I will try to get some pics up very soon, well just as soon as i can get hold of a decant camera.

Why bother stripping off all the spikes?

Flesh Tearers are a stones throw away from Chaos anyway, also I seem to remember something about them adorning their vehicles with blades....but then again I could just be imagining it :HQ:

Archived