40k Noobs, Space Wolves

doomicon

I posted some pics of my Blood Claws some time back here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=218206

I've been doing a "Tale of ONE Gamer" painting 4 armies over 4 months, since then I've neglected my Space Wolves. Finished the first month early, so returned to wrap up my SW.

Finishing up vehicles, Long Fangs, and WG Term w/ Heavy Flamer:

I don't glue the top of the rhinos and razors, as it allows me to show off the inside (when I actually get around to painting more than one)

P2030350.JPG

P2030355.JPG

P2030353.JPG

rbalmost5.JPG

I'm happy so far with the way they turned out, thanks for looking :-)

doomicon

doomicon.blogspot.com

I've progressed a little further with the vehicles, and have some better pictures. Buddy of mine (Matt) decided to come over Saturday night and take pics while the Noobhammer group played.

Felt good to get some space wolfie stuff done, as I've been working on 4 armies at once :wacko:

Good news, I have played about 17 games and we've nearly gotten the rules down solid. Last session, we had to reference the book just once for clarification! Last three games we've played have been 1500 pts. Great departure from our previous 500 and 750pt games :D

Better picture of vehicles...

otherstuff.jpg

Wolf Guard Battle Leader...

wgblterm01.jpg

Grey Hunter with Power Fist...

ghpf01.jpg

My 500 points for the 'Tale of One Gamer' I'm doing...

army1.jpg

These are some great models!

On a gaming side of things, and maybe I am assuming too much by just a picture, but I'd say the CML Wolf Guard Terminator is best fitted for a Long Fangs squad, no?

These are some great models!

On a gaming side of things, and maybe I am assuming too much by just a picture, but I'd say the CML Wolf Guard Terminator is best fitted for a Long Fangs squad, no?

LOL, first took me a bit to realize what CML stood for :-) Yea I don't have one yet. Hoping to find a CML bit for cheap on eBay. I bought the SW Term box set to make the assaulty guys, then picked up some regular Term Bodies on eBay. Had enough bits leftover to make more Terms, saving a couple of the bodies until I can find a CML bit :-\

These guys came out pretty good considering I'm painting four armies at a time :-) Started in October, Space Wolves are about done (some minor bits here and there), and I'm also painting Orks, Chaos, and Tyranids at the same time.

Here is a cool pic of my Skull Champ vs Hive Tyrant that my buddy took (he's got a SICK camera)...

zerkchamp01.jpg

Do you have another site where you have the non-power army, armies? I'd be interested in seeing the Nids and the Orks. :)

Yeppers, http://doomicon.blogspot.com/

Currently I've undertaken a "Tale of One Gamer: One Gamer, Four Armies, Four Months". Basically 500pts a month, building up to 1850 (350 the last month).

Monday was the first due date, so I just posted the first batch of 500; Chaos, Orks, Tyranids and Space Wolves.

It's been quite an undertaking, and having soooo many models to paint doesn't leave time for details, but they're tabletop worthy. I absolutely LOVE the painting.

Since I picked up the Game in October, My Noobhammer buddies and I figured out that I've painted roughly; 170 Infantry Sized Models, 17 Vehicles, and 3 Monstrous Creatures :D

My Noobhammer group say I need an "Intervention" haha

Archived