LPC progress

Hezrou

Ok this is my work in progress thread for LPC. Since i've joined fairly late I didn't want to choose to much to do. So I've decoded on 5 PA Wolf Guards and a PA Lone wolf. I like to have a range of newer and older mini's. Some really old which I think have more character than what is produced now.

right Wolf guards (hope this works)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59258807@N08/5421310555/#

Lone Wolf

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59258807@N08/.../in/photostream

• 2 weeks later...

So I have made some progress. I'm a slow painter that hardly ever finishes a mini as I get scared of messing up on the small details.

I have base coated my LPC mini's.

Lone Wolf

gallery_3931_5766_43182.jpg

Wolf guards

med_gallery_3931_5766_44034.jpg

med_gallery_3931_5766_50087.jpg

gallery_3931_5766_30551.jpg

med_gallery_3931_5766_16548.jpg

med_gallery_3931_5766_39460.jpg

med_gallery_3931_5766_48331.jpg

Please feel free to comment. Hoping to get some more progress over the weekend

Hezrou

Looking neatly painted! I like seeing some of the old metal models again, it´s been ages since I saw those on the table top!

It looks like your models could use some additional highlighting and shading here and there, for example the faces are a little reddish in the pictures.

Just keep at it!

Looking neatly painted! I like seeing some of the old metal models again, it´s been ages since I saw those on the table top!

It looks like your models could use some additional highlighting and shading here and there, for example the faces are a little reddish in the pictures.

Just keep at it!

As I said they are just base coats. The red faces is due to the only ink I had which was chestnut :devil: they look far pastier now

Archived