DA Thunderhawk - Warning picture heavy!

Damion38x

• 3 months later...

Sorry about this - been a while since i updated, I unfortunately got side tracked and started painting my Fortress of redemption, and converting a model for my Belial.

But here is a quick update and pics - as all i need to dtill do is cannon, landing gear and some detailing.

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa368/Damion38x/40K%20Thunder%20Hawk%20Project/b44fbca9.jpg

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa368/Damion38x/40K%20Thunder%20Hawk%20Project/46205cca.jpg

When i have more time i'll break out the proper camera and take some better pics.

Can nobody these days use Google? For feth's sake.

yeah, try googling "Scratch built Thunderhawk" "Thunderhawk Template" "Thunderhawk, Scratchbuilt" and "Template for Scratch building a Thunderhawk" and see if any of them lead to a template.

Meanwhile back on topic, that's really impressive. I'll be keeping an eye on this one to see how you finish it up.

The tail is looking slightly wonky, brother. Besides that, good work. ;)

AAARCH A ;) a Mechanicus adept! unfortunately you will need your ocular devices recalibrated! that tail is not wonky! its the angle that the image was taken! well thats my story and i'm sticking to it!

it is slightly at an angle but unfotunately that is what happens when you leave ypur project on a table that your pet Ferrets can find a way onto! and then think its hilariously funny to push it off the table! little :) whas dooking and doing the ferret happy dance whne they did it!

But thank you for the comments!

Archived