Pedro Kantor

Alarik

I couldnt see him very well even with my binoculars. Mb a few more shots and angles up close? Your model is what I refer to as a 5 footer. In other words it looks good from 5 feet away... Up close I dunno. I also classify chicks that way too. It's the 5 footers that totally fool ya from a distance. When you get up close, you see the upper lip hair, the stains on the teeth and the hair under their arms and on their legs. But further than 5 feet away she was prtetty good looking, hehe.

much better from the closer perspective :)

nice looking paintjob mate!

one thing though, it's hard to see in the picture, but it looks like you didn't drill out the bolter muzzles. i would seriously recommend that, cuz it looks way better in my humble opinion.

much better from the closer perspective :(

nice looking paintjob mate!

one thing though, it's hard to see in the picture, but it looks like you didn't drill out the bolter muzzles. i would seriously recommend that, cuz it looks way better in my humble opinion.

First of all, thanks for comment, then I've broken all of my drills....I'm waiting for the new ones I've buyed...

You really have a lot of noise in your pictures, do you have a macro function on your camera?

I've to learn using better my camera, I've used the macro function but not so well it seems....-.-

The noise will be less than ideal lighting, try having one or two lights shining at him from aboveish and experiment with using the flash (not too close!)

Oh and try using a lower ISO with a White balance (WB) which is appropriate for your lighting

Archived