Immortal Enemies

SeerBrun

Greetings Hammerites,

I've come to announce an update to Immortal Enemies. No, you haven't heard from me in quite a while, in part because I haven't put up too much lately, and in part also because I'm only supposed to inform you all when there's a marine section. In any case, another chapter of Space Marines is making its appearance in the story. Its actually curious that this was borught up when I first started Immortal Enemies, but I declined to answer. Some of you may be surprised by this since I don't really love Dawn of War.

To recap to this point though, we have seen the Dark Angels, the Iron Hands, the Black Templars, the Lamenters, World Eaters Chaos Marines, and now the Blood Ravens. There's still more to come for some of these Chapters, and still some more marines that have yet to be mentioned.

In any case, scooch on over to the Ultinomicon and see whats going on. Immortal Enemies continues. Its over 200 pages long at this point. Also, friend Immortal Enemies on Facebook so I know that people are reading this and I'm not just adding stuff to the internet like its going out of style!

Enjoy,

Excellent stuff, one of the best web-comics I've read (on any subject, not just 40K) and the artwork is fantastic. I look forward to reading the new installments.

Thank you. That is high praise. I do wish there were more 40k-based fictions out there (with pictures).

Looking quite good so far. Whoever draws this stuff should be on the GW team.

I draws this stuff. Thank you! I'd be pretty entertained at the idea of doing illustrations for GW, though I've never actually formally put my stuff together and sent it their way. Something makes me think they would balk at Immortal Enemies being part of the cannon storyline.

Do you have any plans for publishing any of this stuff in a book format?

I would love to support such a wonderful art like this.

I think there are two hurdles to something like that happening. First, I've tried to embrace the media as completely as possible here. I really don't think it would reproduce all that well in book format, and with all the black, I bet it would be pretty expensive to print. The second is intellectual property. I know there are people who make money off of 40k by selling prints and whatnot, but not me. In fact, I've sunk a rather sizable amount of money into just drawing 40k stuff, and made $0 in return. I hope that engenders some good will towards my project from distant Nottingham. I have to believe that they've at least noticed it. In any case, by the strictest and only safe understanding of copyright law, they're the only ones that could sell it.

PS: Thanks to anyone who's ever searched for "Immortal Enemies" on google and yahoo. Its actually the first thing that pops up! That makes me super happy! Next step: get a wikipedia article. :rolleyes:

Don't want to sound dumb... but it's in black and white, so what are their armor colors?

Blood Ravens are Red, with white shoulder pads, and black trim. They're the guys from Dawn of War and I think their likeness has been seen elsewhere too. These are some very nicely painted Blood Ravens from one of B&C's very own players.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...ood+Raven\

Archived