You know your a chaos marine when...

Angsaar

And meh space wolves want to be chaos they just cant take that next step :)

Which is to give up on booze and switch to heavy drugs. Nope. No way ;)

You know you are a chaos marine if you flush down your drugs with booze (Slaanesh appreciates it!)

Glossy paper doesn't wipe well... DON'T ASK HOW I KNOW THAT.

You know you are a chaos marine, when you are so badass, that you use glossy paper to wipe (Slaanesh appreciates that possibly too!)

Sorry Shas'o R'Vre , but the glossy paper was too much information to ignore... :P

You know you're a World Eater if you view every vehicle as a giant powerfist.

You know you're a Chaos Marine when your Wargear costs almost twice as much as a Loyalist's.

You know you're a Chaos Marine if you think Multi-meltas are for :cuss.

You know you're a Chaos Marine when your Wargear costs almost twice as much as a Loyalist's.

You know you're a Chaos Marine if you think Multi-meltas are for :cuss.

You know you're a real Chaos Marine if you know we can field multimelta too and it kicks some(our) asses!

only way id use the codex if i was a chaos marines is as toilet paper (and very inefective to!)

May I ask why it is not effective?

I remember hearing that magazines started using glossy paper for that exact reason.

You know when you're a chaos marine when...when...whu...ghnh...nnrrrrrRRRAAAAGH! AAAAGH! *Bones snapping, flesh remoulding, armour fusing to body* RHAAAAGH! AAAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FOR THE DARK GODS!! Death, DEATH!

You know your a Chaos Marine when;

You've lived the life of a rebellious teenager for several million years

You operate on the sheer fact of hating everything EVER

Your entire existence hinges on Gods who have worse mood swings than a girl on that special time of the month with bipolar and could tear you apart without batting an eyelash

You live in the worst neighborhood in the galaxy

And yet...

You can still relax, point casually towards the imperium, smile fondly and go;

"We're still doing better than those guys."

only way id use the codex if i was a chaos marines is as toilet paper (and very inefective to!)

May I ask why it is not effective?

Am I the only one who decided he's going to celebrate the next chaos codex by using the a page with Gav. Thorpes name on it to flush?

Take heart, Alessio, Gav., and JJ no longer make codexes. The worst we could do is get Cruddance, and have too many special rules. I'm working on the assumption that if Ward gets our book he'll point out that Ultramarines are actually Alpha Legion, and that he was trolling us all along!

But, who needs that? We're getting Phil Kelly!

I'm working on the assumption that if Ward gets our book he'll point out that Ultramarines are actually Alpha Legion, and that he was trolling us all along!

That would implicate, that the big ol'Robbie in his stasis field is actually Alpharius.... :tu:

You know you're a chaos marine when you don't need an exterminatus to kill every living thing on a planet.

You know you're a chaos marine when you don't need the astronomicon to travel through the warp

You know you're a chaos marine when... when...ah fugg it I'm off killing IG!

You know you're a chaos marine when your assult cannons, drop pods and land speeders mysteriously disapear when you cross in to the eye

Pretty sure Assault Cannons and the Current Speeder Chassis are post-heresy developments?

You know you are a Chaos Space Marine when you are lead by a brutal maniac, renown for being the great threat to all mankind, who has innumerable demons to call, hundreds of thousands of Chaos Space Marines, billions of lesser minions, and planet killing ships, as well as the mark of Chaos Ascendant, AND is the favored son of Horus...

And he basically just ends up being the 40k version of Skeletor...

CREEEEED!!!

Bested by a fat-man armed with two mag-lights and a guy with a megaphone tied to his head!

You know you are a chaos marine when there is no vegetarian option at your bbq!

You know your CSM when the vegetarians at your BBq are the vegetarian option.

You know you're a chaos marine when your assult cannons, drop pods and land speeders mysteriously disapear when you cross in to the eye

Pretty sure Assault Cannons and the Current Speeder Chassis are post-heresy developments?

Also, yes.Thats why Reavers exist.

Also, what happened to all the jetbikes?

Archived