Custodian Jetbike

Angels_Blade

Whats good is that it actually looks buildable from GW stuff. So you probably wouldn't get any complaints at the stores unless you admitted it.

I missed out on an ebay lot just the other day with an old marine jetbike in it.

If I remeber rightly shouldn't it be a bit more..pointy?

Might have to get me one of those - it would make a great "counts-as" Land Speeder for the Custodes I'm doing (I'm using the Scibor heads too)

Are those SM Scout arms you've used? Great idea - I've been using normal SM arms up until now.

Thanks guys, My other 2 have just arrived, working on some space wolves and red scorpians at the mo but keep dipping into the Custodians. So far I've made 5 Custodians on foot, a Dreadnought and this bike. Plan to make a small army and use the up coming Grey knights Codex. Will update soon as I should get loads done this coming week

Cheers AB

It comes with it , Awesome!!!! Can't wait for Zealot to restock these. I am definetely getting some. When will you update your images next , because those bikes look fantastic. I look forward to seeing more.

Archived