Angels Templar

I've made this blog in the hopes that it will give me the incentive to do more work with my marines.

They are my custom chapter called the Angels Templar, they are a space faring chapter since their home world, Caelum was enveloped with warp storms while the chapter was away on a campaign. When the storms ended and it was once again safe for the angels templar to go back to the world it was a wasteland, cities burnt down, no vegetation and corpses everywhere. Fortunately for the angels templar other worlds in that system were untouched by the warp, leaving them some worlds to recruit from. For this reason the angels templar have taken a strong anti-chaos standpoint and so their librian count to lower than other chapters and their chaplain count is higher.

So far I have nearlly put together 2 tactical squads. I have half painted one of these squads. I have a redeemer half way done, and a few other tanks partly done, as well as a dread.

Here are the pisc of my dread, i'll update this later with more.

gallery_32450_4597_1518671.jpg

the ass cannons for the dread, one is a spare arm for when there is a weapon destroyed result

gallery_32450_4597_1669392.jpg

Brilliant idea with the "weapon destroyed" swappable arm. Maybe you should damage the barrels a little bit. How about cutting them loose from the arm, then gluing them back slightly tilted, as if the rotating mechanism has come loose or snapped?

Archived