ITS ALIVE!

I can see the pic. Is this...um...a personal piece? Is it something you're wanting to display

throne, but I hope not

? The first thing you might want to do is put away that 'grass' stencil, since it clogs the picture...and I've never seen levitating identical grass bundles before. Next, I'd recommend moving away from digital and going to pencil and paper. As it stands, it's not a particularly well-composed picture, and starting with digital is probably reserved for people with a boatload of art experience. My wife's a graphic designer, and she STILL doesn't have the hang of using a tablet for her art, choosing instead to do her composition on paper (or similar medium) and scan it, using digital methods for touch-up work and some colorization. You would probably benefit from looking up how to do shading, since it looks like the only shading here is a blob-shadow on the pavement. Also, do research on anatomy not only of humans, but of animals with claws and such. Your finished products will thank you for that.

Please understand that I really am trying to be constructive, and would like to see you improve.

Thank you for the advise, This is my first time trying to color something digitally to this extent, so my apologies for the floating bushels of grass. I was trying to go for a jungle like feel, but I guess it failed. The character is drawn by hand, scanned and colored in photoshop.

I completely understand this being constructive, and took no offense to it what so ever.

I wanted to note that his image comes up inverted to me (ie. like a negative). I pulled it off and opened it in photoshop and it views properly. Not sure how others are seeing it. I would try simply uploading it to your B&C album and embedding the it here.

Archived