Smallest model count

dirge caster

Wow! Thanks to everyone for so many great responses. I've never considered an all death company army before but it's starting to sound very appealing. I never even thought of having a legal army with just 7 models in it (1 HQ, 5 DC & 1 DC dread) but thanks for the idea.

I really just want an army I can build quickly and game with, even if I have zero chance of actually winning! Also, my Angels Vermillion death company will all use possessed chaos marine arms, with the chaos iconography removed, so could technically count as 2 thunder hammers or anything else I wanted them to.

Once again, thanks for your help.

i dont have my codex on me right now O_O so saaaad but heres an idea...

HQ A captain w/ power weapon

Troops 25 death company

5 death company dreads

elites 3 furioso

heavy support 3 dreads

work out all the upgrades and you god a dread list going....might even get a few drop pods but the sanguinary guard one still beats this probably

why would you ever take a captain with 25 dc? reclusiarch is way way way way way way way way way better in this position...

^ This!!! Unfortunately BA Captains have ZERO upside. Take a Reclusiarch or Astorath ALWAYS with DC as [reroll] to hit and wound is absolutely pivotal in CC and it is just plain AWESOME to witness!!! :blush:

[Edit = reroll instead of refill. ]

Archived