what legion to go for now....

i have been collecting chaos marines since i discovered 40k a couple years ago and have been very happy with them, but my first guys i painted black legion and whent fully by the box for some time and now i wish to do some thing useful with them exept i dont now what to do, i was looking at thousand sons/world eaters/iron warriors but that doesnt make too much sence. I most definatly will have iron warriors within the army but dont know what else to do.

im looking to convert my old black legion termies, marines with MoK(by the box), termie lord and Lord Abaddon to some thing...... more interesting.

what should i do????

i can tell you my list if helpful

Tough question... Sometime in the next few years we will likely see a new Chaos Marines codex featuring Legion specific rules and things where you will actually be able to field an army and not have it count as something else or have your Legion troops reduced to a single troops entry.

Other than waiting for that, I'd pick a Legion you like fluf wise and just go for it. Themed Chaos Marine armies are THE COOLEST marines around. Period. For me, I'm focusing on the Black Legion 13th crusade hopefully making it to Terra for a good romp. So my army is being painted appropriately, although I do have some painted up as zerker world eater/bearer marines.

i was looking at thousand sons/world eaters/iron warriors but that doesnt make too much sence. I most definatly will have iron warriors within the army but dont know what else to do.

I have to say vezok, you're confusing me some. I'm not sure what you are asking/saying. (other then that you want to change the BL paint scheme to something else)

Pick a legion that you like the paint scheme/fluff of (or creat your own), strip the figs you have and repaint. No one can decide which chaos army you want to do but you.

i was looking at thousand sons/world eaters/iron warriors but that doesnt make too much sence. I most definatly will have iron warriors within the army but dont know what else to do.

I have to say vezok, you're confusing me some. I'm not sure what you are asking/saying. (other then that you want to change the BL paint scheme to something else)

Pick a legion that you like the paint scheme/fluff of (or creat your own), strip the figs you have and repaint. No one can decide which chaos army you want to do but you.

by this i mean include these guys in the army, not intergrate them into a mixed paint scheme

Archived