1750 pts of blood

ima40ker

hey guys im planing a new 1750 pts army and i wanna know what all of you guys think before i dish out 600 or so dollars...

HQ

Dante - 225

Troops

sanguinary guard w/death masks

x2

10 man assault squad w/ 2 infernus pistols & sgt w/ power fist, combat shield no jump packs

x2

Ellites

furioso w/ blood talons

x2

drop pod w/ locator beacon

x2

Heavy support

2 storm ravens w/typhoon launcher & eath one of the free upgrades there after & extra armor.

x2

this is actually 1755 but i would like to keep to a list along this unless it is actually stupid and non competitive. thanks for any future advice peace.

personally, i don't use the sanguard, but everything i've heard is that the death masks aren't worth it, so that's 50 points you could save.

take normal meltas in the assault squads, it's worth losing an attack to havea full 12 inch shot, seriously. and you get them for cheaper, drop the combat shield.

get rid of the drop pods, just put the furiousos in the blood ravens.

personally, i'd get rid of one unit of sanguard to take another unit of 10 assault marines, you're only putting down like 20 guys for a game at that points level? that's not a lot at all...

since basically everything in this army can deep strike i thought id take the furioso in drop pods with locator beacons. 1st turn furiosos come in and the enemy can A kill the drop pod and get destroyed by blood talons or B kill the furioso and get slaughtered by everything else but thanks for the advise and il try to repost another army list soon. ;)

Heres the new list 1750 (il double check this time)

HQ

Dante - 225

Troops

sanguinary guard - 200 (attached to Dante)

assault squad 10 man w/power fist 2 no packs 1 w/ packs

x3

Elites

2 furioso w/ blood talons

Heavy support

2 storm raven w/ extra armour - 430

Hope this is better thx

Archived