Master of the forge conversion

somogyi

Can also be used as a thunderfire cannon

gallery_35691_5785_2379763.jpg

gallery_35691_5785_2766607.jpg

So what do you guys think? It is all super glued so it can be changed fairly easy. Any suggestions? I was unsure of what to do with the backpack since he isnt supposed to have servo arms, so I just stuck some vents on it.

damn he looks great.

the vents on the backpack looks great, but why does he need them?

so i thought, link the techmarine to the bike with some wires. or even to the backpack.

so the extra vents would have a purpose.

just my 0.02 euro cents.

atin

I know its kind of hard to see but the wires hanging from the bottom of the backpack are running into the bike. it will be green stuffed to look like they are plugged into it. Thanks again for the input guys. You might also like my master of the raven wing speeder conversion

gallery_35691_5286_8170.jpg

You forged this from pure win upon an anvil of awesom didn't you.

Seriously the best Master of the Forge on Bike I have seen yet.

*Agree*

That is inspired...And the Ravenwing buggy is awsome! I can just imagine it scooting around the battlefield. Amazing conversion skill(z)

I know its kind of hard to see but the wires hanging from the bottom of the backpack are running into the bike. it will be green stuffed to look like they are plugged into it. Thanks again for the input guys. You might also like my master of the raven wing speeder conversion

gallery_35691_5286_8170.jpg

Kinda reminds me of the old G.I.Joe (Action Force as it was known here in the UK), A.W.E. Striker ;)

I like it ;)

"Crotch rocket? Pfft...I've got Crotch Artillery!"

Very cool biker. I imagine it was a right pig to get done though, seeing how many hate, anguish, and rage filled reviews I've read about the T-Fire kit. The one thing I think needs improvement would be the handlebars. I'm not quite sure how, but they could use some 'teching' up....maybe some odd gubbins or wires, the usual techno gimicks?

Well it was pretty simple really looking back at it, but I am what you would call an organic builder. I don't measure once let alone measure twice cut once. I just hold the piece next to where it going to be and eyeball it. Well its just an upside down thunderfire cannon trimmed down and mounted on the front of a bike that had the handle bar mounts removed. The pivot point is where the handle bars slides through. the rear treads I think are from an ork war buggy or something. I had to dremil out the support mounts for the undrcarrage so it would sit low enough. the bit above the rear tacks is from the landspeeder kit. the base is a chariot base and a dread base. The landerspeeder conversion was a bit more complex, but is you want to know ill do my best to remember how i made it.

Thank you for all the input guys. I just realized looking at the bike today that I have yet to put on the Bike's twin-linked bolters. I was thinking of mounting them on either side of the main gun on the undercarriage. What do you guys think? Should I even worry about them since all SM bikes come with them automatically?

Archived