Mini Storage

Redfinger

A few weeks ago I came across a site that builds custom foam trays for mini's, they had an extensive line of pre-cut foam for 40k, I thought I had bookmarked it but I guess I didnt, I have a birthday coming up and I was going to "suggest" this to my wife. One of the things I found interesting about this product was that they had carboard carrying cases and even had a video showing them throwing a cardboard case from a moving van, everything was fin in side and the cardboard held up great! I also think they were a british company as well...

I know the details are a little vauge, but if anyone had any idea I would appreciate it.

Ashton

There is KR multicase as well... for form fitted stuff.

http://www.krmulticase.co.uk/

I personally have and LOVE the Feldherr hard cases. I have two XL's and one L with every type of foam they offer. It is really great stuff. Shipping to the US is cheap or free if you spend enough - though it is slow of course.

http://www.us.feldherr.org/us/

• 1 year later...
A few weeks ago I came across a site that builds custom foam trays for mini's, they had an extensive line of pre-cut foam for 40k, I thought I had bookmarked it but I guess I didnt, I have a birthday coming up and I was going to "suggest" this to my wife. One of the things I found interesting about this product was that they had carboard carrying cases and even had a video showing them throwing a cardboard case from a moving van, everything was fin in side and the cardboard held up great! I also think they were a british company as well...

I know the details are a little vauge, but if anyone had any idea I would appreciate it.

Ashton

KR Multicase is what tyou're looking for

Archived