Dante Conversion

henrywalker

Hi,

I want to convert dante to be on a par with my sanguinary guard.

The main aspect of my plan is to give him wings and i bought these.

http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/product_info.php?...kbg0kprre8ej7q3

i'm worried they wont fit under his 2 vent back pack so i might steal a one vent one from my sanguinary guard. but then that leaves me with the same problem for the sanguinary guard.

Any ideas how to get around this?

Any other ideas about converting dante?

Cheers

I just converted one actually straight from the sanguinary guard box along with a captain and 3 sanguinary guard- the artificer armor and ornate weapons really add to the effect, and sanguinary guard wings on dante along with a single thrust jump pack really give him the feel that he updates his gear through the long ages as he battles, until the day that sanguinius returns to lead mankind to victory!

Or something like that :HQ:

Super Easy. Just mount the Wings coming out of the Jump Pack itself.

If you look top down onto a Jump pack from the back. You can see the two turbines (exhausts?) they dip in then there are 2 tubing ridges and then another drop into more normal backpacky Tip doodads. If you are careful you can affix them firmly to the pack in the dip between ridge and engine and sort of curving up over the rounded top of the turbines.

Great guys thanks for your help.

I think i'm going to use a single thruster jump pack.

this means that one sanguinary guard will have dantes jump pack.

I have one guard who i painted first and i have since changed the way i paint them. this first one is much more bronze and is a lot duller. i'm thinking of giving him dantes jump pack but taking away his wings to make him a novitiate to the guard. i'm then going to give his wings to a death company marine who i have also given an angelus bolt pistol and death mask to, the idea being that anyone can fall to the black rage.

Any thoughts?

also should i paint the death company wings black like astorath or will that not work on a black model?

I did an SG + Sanguinor's wings conversion to make my dante:

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p35/CytoBS/SG%20Unit/SGDanteFront.jpg

Usually I don't like wings on Dante but that conversion is awesome. The white on the wings is very clean. :D

G :D

I love that his scrolls say Chapter Master Dante, like he forgets who is or something. Very awesome!

he's a thousand years old and they say the first thing to go is the mind :D

but seriously that mini is awesome and now i have to make one

I love that his scrolls say Chapter Master Dante, like he forgets who is or something. Very awesome!

I was thinking the same thing. I had this image of a locker room with all the armour laid out with name tags on it.

Mephiston: Okay, who painted my armour black? Very funny guys!

Archived