Blood angel battleforce for 42 quid

d503

www.xe.com

67 dollars currently, but banks and credit cards will have thier own exchange rate so it could a touch more. That's without shipping of course. But if they can get the stuff to where I live cheaply, then you're gonne be fine.

I'm having problems with Dark Sphere, I bought 2 Dread's and 2 Storm Ravens got the Dreads really fast but the storm ravens still aren't here over week later.

At first they were very friendly but now I'm having a hard time getting them to answer me. I just asked for how many boxes did they ship, what were the tracking numbers haven't heard back. I'm sure its the time zone difference though.

They asked me to wait until Wednesday (Almost a week after I got my dreads) I waited until Friday before contacting them again. Here is hoping the problem can be sorted out, but I am a bit worried. So far they seem nice though.

When/If I get my storm ravens I'll post back...

I'm sorry but I think you are being led up the garden path here.

I'm a GW authorised stockist and I ordered Stromravens this past week (on Monday) and got them a couple of days later.

'Stromravens' is that the AV14 all round version ;)

I don't know but my local GWS gets stock once a week, and even on basic stuff its not always guaranteed to come in. (I live in Australia, and considering we get RIPPED THE ;) OFF we should get them in gold boxes fully painted by the official GWS painting team) Normal price for these boxes is now $165 I beleive. (here)

That being said I buy all my stuff from Wayland Games and they are a similar price to what was mentioned by the OP, last time I ordered battle forces, and they are highly trustworthy and I've never had an issue.

Their shipping is also really reasonable. I said about 40% off the GWS prices. To my door.

I think places like Maelstrom order on Mondays and receive their goods Friday, so they'd ship asap after that I'd presume. Waylands may be the same, and so they'd have to wait too.

If you're ordering metals definately go with Maelstrom as they don't charge for orders over £10, Wayland charge by weight though.

This codes valid till the 7th, 15% off RRP, usual T&Cs: MAELSTROM-10

• 2 weeks later...

So an update not that anyone cares, but Darksphere has been working with me, and one storm raven actually arrived, so I'm sure the other one is somewhere on its way to me.

They've been very good, I've been dealing with someone called Anita who is an absolute Doll to work with, really gave me confidence that things were moving forward.

An interesting story, maybe a bit off-topic...

I once (reluctantly) ordered two packs of metal melta-guns from GW... they didn't show up.

I phoned GW CS. The guy was really cool, we had a chat about blood angels for 15 mins (he also told me that his department was literally ran by him and one other guy!) he dispatched 2 new packs of melta-guns AND a sanguinary priest for the inconvenience. A few days later I get a 'sorry we missed you' slip through my door, so the next morning I go to pick up my parcel from my local delivery office. I received the original 2 packs of melta guns and the new packs aswell as the sanguinary priest... probably the only time I havent felt like I've been kicked in the nuts whilst dealing with GW :)

I guess the point is Royal Mail just suck.

There was a problem with Ontario Canada Post so took me about a month and a bit to get both of my StormRavens, but your in Europe I imagine its much faster.

I was very happy that I got both and it wasn't a problem on Their end it was a problem with Canada Post it seems.

Archived