Coming on from reserve.

Yes. And yes it is. Vehicles are almost assuredly dead if you give them a meltagun and some bombs.

Brilliant, I was happy with it being a cheap throw away 85 point unit with a melta gun (and a 23 points Wolf Guard with a combi-melta), but think I'll now spend that pesky 5 points I had left over on a meltabomb for the WG.

my LSS have a 21-26" assault range (the scouts do anyway) from outflank, my scout bikes 18".. no-one is safe :P

Uhm... no they don't. Your maximum assault range for the scouts is 20". Rulebook, page 70: "Passengers may not embark onto or disembark from a fast vehicle if it has moved (or is going to move) flat out in that Movement phase." So the maximum the LSS can move is 12" on, then 2" deployment, then 6" charge move.

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

It is also worth remembering that if you choose to outflank in a transport vehicle, you have to come on riding it, and thus would not be able to assault unless it was open topped or an assault vehicle, but you could choose to outflank out of it...

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

monty pythons life of brian.. great quote..

its why i like Land speeder storms, if you get first turn start on the board, if not outflank.. that way it gets use before it gets shot down, which negates one of its worst features (being made of paper)

Archived