[ARTWORK]Ahadi, personal work

Colrouphobic

Here is my latest personal work: Ahadi

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/059/8/7/ahadi_by_1mpact-d3am9wa.jpg

"Their eyes had turned pitch-black; their thist for blood... they wanted to drink it... The waters... the waters where poisoned..."

-Last words of Confessor Iliaton, shortly after the Incident at Priory of Ahad.

Fanart, what happends if Sororitas fall? I don't know, but this is my little mind-exploration on the topic...

(If you read this elsewhere, yes, I copy paste the text, I just want the text to be there as a subtext, if you have questions, just ask :) )

Is there nothing you cannot do? Surely GW have hired you now....

Another fantastic piece of artwork. I love the dark tone that inhabits the whole piece and the devil is most definately in the details.... the fallen angel in the distance and the head of a stronger willed battle sister are very nice touches :tu:

James

amazing piece of work you have done here sir. one of your best of all the ones I personally have been able to view. though i don't know if the girls would be willing to show off that much skin maybe if followers of Slanne, but Khorne... i would have thought they still wear the full armour just have it coated in blood and such.

the only other comment i have is when i first saw this, it reminded me of a Cain book i just read a little while ago. "Cain's Last Stand" where a chaos warmaster has this psychic power to instantly control anyone who can see him and he talks too. at one point in the book it talks about how this Warmaster converts an entire Sisters Covenant and uses them as his personal bodyguard.

Whoa...I think I just became a servant of Khorne...excellent job, man.

Same! Sweet lookin art!

Cheers guys

Slaanesh called, he/she wants his/her servants back.

Khorne's answeringmachine sais he's out killing with his new girlfriends...

impressive to say the least....do i want to know how long this took to create?

about 20 hours, I worked on it on-and-off for a couple of weeks.

thanks

Is there nothing you cannot do? Surely GW have hired you now....

Another fantastic piece of artwork. I love the dark tone that inhabits the whole piece and the devil is most definately in the details.... the fallen angel in the distance and the head of a stronger willed battle sister are very nice touches ^_^

James

Thanks, no GW haven't hired me, Fantasy Flight Games do on occasion though, like for Black Crusade...

amazing piece of work you have done here sir. one of your best of all the ones I personally have been able to view. though i don't know if the girls would be willing to show off that much skin maybe if followers of Slanne, but Khorne... i would have thought they still wear the full armour just have it coated in blood and such.

the only other comment i have is when i first saw this, it reminded me of a Cain book i just read a little while ago. "Cain's Last Stand" where a chaos warmaster has this psychic power to instantly control anyone who can see him and he talks too. at one point in the book it talks about how this Warmaster converts an entire Sisters Covenant and uses them as his personal bodyguard.

This is true.

Artistic license?

Ok folks, several posts have now been removed for their low-brow commentary and other breaking of forum rules. Further posts which break the forum rules will result in warnings for those making them and the possibility of this thread being closed. Keep it clean and within the rules people.

Sorry Kurgan, not my intent to bring about low-brow commentaries with my artwork. Thanks!

awesome

Thank you.

The Penitent Engine in the background scares me.

(It takes a lot to scare me)

The armour of the sisters may be impractical, but it looks wicked.

Oh and the perspective of the image + the details and 'atmosphere' (just look at that Fallen Daemon Cherub-thing!) is what makes it truly great.

Great job. :D

fair enough sir. artistic i will agree with. *nods* still makes me think of that book. though while i look at this i can't help but wonder what the stats for a Sister's 'Saint' would be under Khornes control like you portray here in the picture. i would imagine she could give any HQ a run for there money... more so with that ability to return from the dead.

Awesome work, I do have one question though. Why have they lost almost of of thier armour? I mean wouldn't they keep it on and decorate it with specail K stuff. I like women as much as the next bloke but I don't understand the whole half naked thing in models, especaily warriors.

I'll stop there as reaching rant levels, honest question though.

Awesome work, I do have one question though. Why have they lost almost of of thier armour? I mean wouldn't they keep it on and decorate it with specail K stuff. I like women as much as the next bloke but I don't understand the whole half naked thing in models, especaily warriors.

I'll stop there as reaching rant levels, honest question though.

see below quote.

In honesty, if you pick it all appart, nothing makes sense in 40k.

Marines without helmets?

Wearing concrete-esque armour that has unseen motors (yet nobody can make new tanks without an STC).

Communists in space?

I like painting, I like making things look cool. I get to do both with artistic license :P

The armour of the sisters may be impractical, but it looks wicked.

I dunno, I think it more screams "I'm so hot and dangerous, I don't need armour..." :P

B)

I think this is fantastic. It looks like something straight out of a GW publication...if maybe aimed at those of us over 18, lol. As to all the questions on armor...the Khorne battle-cry is "Blood for the Blood God," yes? My understanding is that he doesn't much care whose blood it is...so no armor = more blood, happier Khorne. Although I imagine he's already pretty pleased with that ensemble. Whichever champion subverted the Sisters to Chaos is most assuredly a Daemon Prince now, lol. Great work.

Archived