[ARTWORK]Ahadi, personal work

Colrouphobic

Very nice :P

I like how you've managed to create a sense of martial pride and arrogance and not gone down the frothing lunatic route. People seem to forget that not all servants of Khorne are like the Khorne Berzerkers (well on yet anyway).

The tattoos are particularly impressive and suitable. I would love to see some more detailed work on the "fallen saint" and penitent engine in the background, scary.

Brilliant!

amazing job CoL, I really like the way you've managed to keep the colours consistent yet given each character a really distinctive look, I totally wish I was to the tattooist that that tattooed the khorn symbol on those jugs mmmmmm, seriously though dude this pic kicks ass

One of my guys at our club showed me this, as a sisters player and a heavy mod/kit bash-er, I've taken this as a challenge to replicate on the game board...thanks for the inspiration!

I'd love to see the results.

Everyone else;

Cheers!

Colrouphobic, will you be doing any more artwork based on this theme?

Some more drawings at different angles would be nice and possibly make it possible to make an army of them. At this point SOB codex would have to be the way to go, even though they lack armour.

Keep up the good work! :tu:

Colrouphobic, will you be doing any more artwork based on this theme?

Some more drawings at different angles would be nice and possibly make it possible to make an army of them. At this point SOB codex would have to be the way to go, even though they lack armour.

Keep up the good work! :P

Im doing more, but its a personal project so not sure how fast they will come...

cheers guys. Show anything that this inspired, Im interested in all!

Archived