new defiler for my dark mechanichus!

you can never get to many defilers. here is my latest addition to my ad-mech army!

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/bad_buddha/vildagubbar086.jpghttp://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/bad_buddha/vildagubbar087.jpghttp://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/bad_buddha/vildagubbar088.jpghttp://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/bad_buddha/vildagubbar089.jpg cheers!

Hah, so I wasn't the only one thinking "That looks pretty sweet, and the evil Tachikoma looks is excellent".

Congrats on doing a great job, my friend. I my have to borrow your idea one day.

Edit: Also, could we get some back shots too?

Wow...I can't even begin to place where half of that beasty comes from. There was a filthy greenskin version on Dakkadakka not too long ago if memory serves, but this is just wicked. Though I think it could use some Orky "angry" eyebrows all the same :D.

Or maybe in the spirit of the new Arachnarok model from GW, a bunch of much smaller baby mechanical spiders running all over the hull, fixing scratches in the paint or lacing wires about like webs. Or maybe all huddled on the underside of the uplifted abdomen just waiting to burst out. Necron scarabs or the equivalent/rip offs from Zealot miniatures would fill that role nicely I think. Just a thought :P

Wow...I can't even begin to place where half of that beasty comes from. There was a filthy greenskin version on Dakkadakka not too long ago if memory serves, but this is just wicked. Though I think it could use some Orky "angry" eyebrows all the same :D.

Or maybe in the spirit of the new Arachnarok model from GW, a bunch of much smaller baby mechanical spiders running all over the hull, fixing scratches in the paint or lacing wires about like webs. Or maybe all huddled on the underside of the uplifted abdomen just waiting to burst out. Necron scarabs or the equivalent/rip offs from Zealot miniatures would fill that role nicely I think. Just a thought :P

not a bad idea at all.....

I'm here to help :P Well, help and make jokes....but I try to strike a balance.

The one other idea to spring to mind would be a Tech Priest interwoven into some piece of the machine by wires mimicking a web. I like the idea myself, but looking at the space available I think it'd be too big and too busy. The one unknown is the arse of the big bug, which would probably look kinda odd if nothign else. Might be worth considering all the same. If you have the mad genius credentials to put that thing together in the first place, I won't second guess your abilities to make something work :D.

Tachikoma , oh wait no it not, its the military spider tank HAW -206.

Seems someone else thought more or less exactly what i was thinking. The GITS Sac 2nd episode Runaway Evidence. The Quad-Legged Mech from that episode.

Outstanding conversion, very well done. :)

Didn't know anyone on here watched GITS SAC !

There is another tank that more closely resemble it and I can't for the life of me remember where I have seen it too.

Though I'm out of helpful advice for the moment, I do have a burning question. When you completed that thing, did you find yourself overcome with an irresistible urge to scream "It's alive! ALIIIIIVE!"

Though I'm out of helpful advice for the moment, I do have a burning question. When you completed that thing, did you find yourself overcome with an irresistible urge to scream "It's alive! ALIIIIIVE!"

it is not quite complete. i still have to add some detailing on the turret/back body.....

Archived