DC Stormraven and a surprice!

Warden99

Well, my take on the Stormraven is what you'll find below. ;)

Chose the DC theme as I bought the new Dread kit with the Raven one, so the little bugger can hang underneath, just havnt figured out how completly yet... ;)

Ive changed a bit about the Raven, made the body longer and replaced the original turret for a more automated one.

The lengthening of the body is simply the back of a Valkyrie turned up side down and glued on... sounds simple but the angle fits almost perfect and very easy to cover the remains with plasticard.

Anyways, he's the little bugger. Still WIP though, so no battledam highlights and so on yet. :)

DSC04159.JPG

DSC04160.JPG

DSC04161.JPG

DSC04163.JPG

DSC04164.JPG

DSC04165.JPG

DSC04166.JPG

And the observant viewer will have noticed a promised a suprice, well dunno about the surprice, I just havnt seen this anywhere else. :)

I give you the RAZOR RAVEN!!! :)

Sure I know its not for everyone, but I LIKE IT!! :)

DSC04167.JPG

DSC04168.JPG

Still WIP also ofc! :)

Hope you liked what you saw ;)

Are you me? This is exactly what I want to do with my storm raven, down to the razorback turret on top instead of the traditional turret/scoop.

Admittedly, the single hull-spanning saltire is brilliant and not a thing I could pull off. This is sweet! Well done.

Thank you for the comments :D

The X is simply made by using masking tape on each sides of the red line and painting the in betweens with the GW foundation paint Mechrite Red.

Very simple but it is a nice deep red :)

Archived