It could have been a simple Crozius

Welcome Visitor,

todays guided tour through the magnificient manufacturing halls of Mars will show us a very special item. Given out only in the hundreds per year, this is one of the most treasured weapons available in the imperium, yet its possesion is restricted to so few. It guides our heroes though the thickness of battle and helps them focus in the time after, when meditation and mental purification dominate their day.

I am of course talking about the Crozii (or whatever the plural of Crozius is^^), weapon of the chaplain. This special piece is for the chapter of the Black templars, featureing their symbol, the cross and of course the wings of the aquila. Furthermore it contains a small compartment where a relic will be stored, fueling the weapon with divine energy.

Still very WIP, ~60cm long and very, very heavy.

Enjoy :P

gallery_49861_4187_292177.jpg

gallery_49861_4187_83921.jpg

gallery_49861_4187_446674.jpg

Ohhhhh dear....

It warms my Templar heart to see that, and yet, I could never be allowed to touch it. Not that I'm impure in any way mind you, but because I would immediately be overcome with zealous fervor and, inevitably, break that beauty over a nearby skull. Almost regardless of who's skull it was, I'd almost certainly be more anguished by breaking that beauty :P.

Now make it purdy!

Three Legged Stools don't have square tops!

It could have been a Table Leg though....

"Lo and Verily it came to pass that the 'raffia worked item' that had been placed there on the table only the night before, had slipped off of the fallen table and been lost!"

G'Night Python Fans!

Absolutely amazing, a masterpiece. I'm sure that holding it makes you wanna go on a righteous crusade...

What would you think about making the pommel into a skull, though?

I always am, smashing my foes left and right.

i am still not sure about the pommel. Either i will sculpt something awesome like a skull, or i will build a frankincense bin. (like the Grimaldus model)

And Lo and verily it came to pass that someone fell off of the their chair as it only had three legs!

Awesome stuff so far, but don't forget a chain to link it 'round your forearm?

Idea -->list -->noted

hmmm if your going games day uk this year can i stand by you at the forgeworld stand and cave some heads in to get my stuff and not be stuck there for 3 hours again......

Lookin awsome dude cant wait to see finished :D

Archived