1G Month Two

doomicon

I've posted my Space Wolves a couple times before. I'm a noob to 40k, thou not to painting... well sorta. I have a lot to learn there too.

I've been doing a 'Tale of One Gamer', One Gamer, Four Armies, Four Months. Month Two deadline is here, and thought I would post some updates to my Wolves.

Note, TableTop quality. I have ALOT more detail and touch-up work to complete, when I'm done with 1G in a couple of months.

rob_warhammer-20110305-172940.jpg

Grey Hunters

HQ (Wolf Priest, Rune Priest, WG Battle Leader Terminator)

rob_warhammer-20110305-172700.jpg

HQ (Wolf Priest)

rob_warhammer-20110305-172829.jpg

Term

rob_warhammer-20110305-172758.jpg

Whole Shebang (note the Tyranids and Orks in the background, two of the other three Armies I'm painting)

rob_warhammer-20110305-174127.jpg

Like to thank my buddy Matt for taking great photos. Good pictures make bad figs, look better :-)

Thanks for looking,

doomicon

doomicon.blogspot.com

just keep painting, just keep painting...

Definitely some good quality stuff here. I like the bluer space wolves, reminds me of the original cover of the novel "Blood Claw" in the best way. And I love how your skin tones turned out.

Thanks for the encouragement, have two more months left before I get a "paint" break, I will then revisit my Wolves and add some more detail/polish. This is my main army, and I'm getting the hang of em'.

their kin, color I was shooting for is from the book covers :-) Was trying a bit darker "grittier" look. After reading all the books, I was all over wolves.

Archived