New tatto

Erm, hope who ever did that got sacked and you got your money back. Don't mean to be harsh as it might just be the photo shot but..yeah. not good sorry. Its very blotchy, it looks as if its been drawn on with a feltpen. If it had colour in it and some sort of detail then maybe it would look better.

Agan sorry for being harsh, don't mean to be.

Fair enough, is it just a solid black or is there any details I can't see. I might of been a little on the blunt side before, but I have probs getting my thughts/points over at times. It would of looked way cooler if it had some colour like a dark red fo the "I" and some greyish highlights to break the seprate parts up that make the whole icon.

quite knowing what i talk about when it comes to tattoos. i say this is a mighty fine job. its a bad picture, yes, but what i can make up from the actual work seems just fine, it is clearly visible that it is MEANT to be rough looking. the solid-color things is a matter of taste, one i agree on :P

also. get someone to take a good pic of it when its all healed up and show us :cuss

i have a few tats myself.. and one thing i know about blocks of colour, is you always scab up really bad with solid blocks.. i dont use colour in any of mine, i use finelining (blacks and greys only).

the thing about scabs is that no matter how well you treat them, youll always knock a bit off and hence damage the colour a little.. its a simple matter to get the tattoist to rework the faded bits a couple of weeks later..

btw nice tat.. wouldnt have been my choice, but props for sheer size and awesomness

Cool tattoo!

Do you know that you're breaching GWs IP policy? :D

As always, we cannot allow third parties to obtain money from our intellectual property.

This also means that we cannot allow tattoos as an acceptable use of our IP as a third party necessarily has to perform the "service."

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/...rue&start=4

Not that I care, of course. :jaw:

Cool tattoo!

Do you know that you're breaching GWs IP policy? :D

As always, we cannot allow third parties to obtain money from our intellectual property.

This also means that we cannot allow tattoos as an acceptable use of our IP as a third party necessarily has to perform the "service."

Not that I care, of course. :(

Yes, sorry OP. I'm afraid you will have to remove your skin.

Cool tattoo!

Do you know that you're breaching GWs IP policy? ;)

Not that I care, of course. ;)

Yeah, and the moment they come at me telling me "I cant have it", I'll say "Then try and take it!"

Seriously? How are they going to say "you cant have that on you!" T

That'd be like having to pay Donald Trump everytime you said "You're fired!"

:huh:

Archived