My take on Vulkan

Redfinger

Hello,

I have finished my Vulkan conversion for my army, it is my own DIY chapter called "Sanguine Templars" I wanted to make a model that visually represents Vulkan, but with out it looking "salamander-ish" This is really my first time using this much green stuff extensively, and this was really just a simple trues-scale conversion, as he will be running w/ termies most of the time anyways, I wanted him to look a little bigger.

Any ideas for improvements?

Ashton

Jan-Feb%202011%20001.jpg

Jan-Feb%202011%20003.jpg

Jan-Feb%202011%20002.jpg

Great job, really well done!

Only thing I can see is that you used the Death Company backpack, and there's still a giant blood-drop symbol on the center spike of the Iron Halo. You might wanna file that off.

This actually matches the rest of my army, it was done on purpose. My chapter, called Sanguine Templars. Basically my approach is a general modeling theme that I can apply to multiple rule sets. Currently I use the Blood Angel, Black Templar, and Space Marine rules. Why buy and paint multiple armies when you can paint one and use it how ever you like? SO to stay consistant with how I have modeled the rest of my troops, that is why I choose that particular back pack.

Ashton

Archived