Sanguinary WIP

AngelOfDeathXIII

I'm really not a fan of this paintjob, it could be the camera but from what I can see it looks a little messy.

Well I can't blame you for your opinion. And as most of the time I get to hear stuff like "Nice work!" and such it's good to get a critical opinion sometimes.. I would just like to hear some advice. There's no point in being criticized without a chance to improve yourself is there?

And I agree that the Ork looked better. I guess I should start a WAAAAGH of my own :P :P

I wasn't meaning to sound harsh or cheeky dude, I'm not a massive fan of drybrushing on the pads or the wings. ^_^

excellent work! I hope to see you in Amsterdam the 10th! :P

Im entering aswell. If u want to have a look check my links below :P

Aaaaaaaaaaand I just noticed you had! Silly me :)

I'm really not a fan of this paintjob, it could be the camera but from what I can see it looks a little messy.

Well I can't blame you for your opinion. And as most of the time I get to hear stuff like "Nice work!" and such it's good to get a critical opinion sometimes.. I would just like to hear some advice. There's no point in being criticized without a chance to improve yourself is there?

And I agree that the Ork looked better. I guess I should start a WAAAAGH of my own :) ;)

I wasn't meaning to sound harsh or cheeky dude, I'm not a massive fan of drybrushing on the pads or the wings. :P

Ah.. Well I understand ;) Neither am I but I lack the patience (and skill) to highlight each feather so it looks like a whole...

Archived