Sin's Angels

SincaiN

Fantanstic work on the vehicles, the rust in the bottom parts are very original more oxidized than muddy as is usually seen, and your DC dread is really good, the banner is epic, the front part of the banner is perfect but i really like the back part of it, what colours did you use for that white/cream?

@Grotsmasha - Thanks for the props brother .. I'm happy with the vehicles out come, now I just need to finish the rest .. like 10 more or so haha

@ Oli - Thanks as always Brother!

@ Alej - Thanks much ... I was playing around with the weathering so it has many a layer of powders on it. The Dread's banner I used ComArt White and Raw Umber then used Valejo Sand and the typical washes.. Sephia, Mud and Black. I'm glad the back of the banner got some notice haha.. :P

The start of a new Project.. it's going to consist of the Loyal portions of the traitor legions who were present at Istavan III... now known as the Dusk Wolves. I haven't finished the storyline yet but this is pretty much the color for the vehicles. They are going to be pretty battered. It's going to be a mix of current and heresy era armour and vehicles.. Already have a 10 man Assault Squad and a Relic Contemptor..

DWSpeeder015.JPG

DWSpeeder016.JPG

DWSpeeder017.JPG

DWSpeeder018.JPG

DWSpeeder019.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

haha yeah he is .. he's compensating for the fact that the Wolf Guard box doesn't come with a Cyclone Missle Launcher.. so I moded a Typoon launcher to do the job 8) .. I didn't want to buy a whole box just for that .. here's a front shot of it ..

WG3005.JPG

I'm really like the Rhino but wow .. you have to put the outer sides on after the top. I glues the sides together as I normally would and had a hell of a time getting it on haha .. it will work but scarey with resin :D

Jeez....I disappear for two months, and you start pumping out sheer awesomeness. Looking great, Sin, especially that twin-chainsword DC fella. He scares the hell outta me, lol. Keep up the great work, man!

Haha thanks man. I've been trying to keep turning out models on a regular basis. Honestly looking at your posses really made me think about mine a lot more. :) A lot of people I talk to seem to like him, dual chainsword man is an angry home boy.

Glad to see you back :D

• 3 weeks later...

A little more work done ..

Counts as Wolf Guard with Claws.. I need to clean him up and add his should icon.

WG2019.JPG

WG2020.JPG

WG2021.JPG

WG2022.JPG

The Deimos is almost done as well.. I have to paint the turrets and clean it up. Then add markings..

DWRhino022.JPG

DWRhino023.JPG

DWRhino026.JPG

DWRhino027.JPG

Recently I've gotten a few requests about how I paint my Reds.. here's the how to on my blog if interested.

I got the Twin Claws Termie finished up last night .. Shoulder Icon all done up. I finally figured out how I was going to show their root Legions, each one wear the Dusk Wolves Icon but the background will show where they came from.

Blue - World Eaters

Death Guard - Green

Emperor's Children - Purple

Luna Wolves - Grey ( still tryin to find the right grey though )

WG2034.JPG

WG2031.JPG

WG2030.JPG

WG2032.JPG

WG2035.JPG

Fantastic colour scheme, at first time when you started painting the first tests i doubt a bit from it, but now with the models completed the final result is very good, the weathering is perfect, my only critic would be the red on the wolf claw termi, seems a bit to much red on the model,ie. the cape, the right hand and the claws IMHO, they are very well painted but maybe a third color in the claws, pale green or even the orange you painted in the speeders lense.

Well all in all top work mate :( ,and waiting for your next update.

Thanks for the comments and critiques <_< and I hear ya. I was there when I first started on his claws but I wanted them to have a gory feel and as I worked on it, it grew on me. I was thinking green but didn't want to have too many colors in there. 8). I'm going to start on a DC dude soon and play with some greens.

Thanks again :( I'm pretty happy with the speeder. It's older and was pre built so couldn't get as much cockpit deals as I would have liked :D

Archived