Sin's Angels

SincaiN

Sorry it took till Monday but I didn't have much time to get online over the weekend :lol:

After the blend I applied the Livery Green, then blended in some yellow, dry brushed white over it after it's dry and then added more green or yellow at different areas to give it a varied looking. I think that's pretty much it .. here's a pic and list of the colors.. Hope that helps :o

67881D06-8AAA-44E6-A14D-218405A94455.JPG

Livery Green - VGC

Moon Yellow - VGC

Firestorm Yellow - Old GW Inks when I run out of these I just replace them with Daler Rowney Inks

Waaargh Green - Old GW Inks

Snot Green - GW

Sure .. hope it helped out .. ;)

Here are the finished pics of the Assault Vet and the DC guys .. I started putting together the final 2 for the squad but no pics yet ..

BAassault1028.JPG

BAassault1031.JPG

dc418.JPG

dc421.JPG

dc517.JPG

dc520.JPG

dc613.JPG

dc612.JPG

And a little more work on the Dusk Wolves LR.. I started weathering it before adding the powders.. only the left side so far and not finished up yet

DWLR019.JPG

Thanks for Looking..

Thanks man :D Cool I'm looking forward to seeing your take on it .. It's still pretty bare at the moment but want to get the basic weathering on before I start with the powders .. :)

I got the final 2 of the 10 man squad built up last night. I'm still trying to figure a way to have a slung bolter on this guy. I took one and was playing with it but the strap isn't long enough to look right. Depending on my mood he'll either get a pistol strapped or I'll GS a strap for the bolter. I chopped a Halberd from a GK and attached it to a chainsword hilt. Used Bezerker Legs and a DA backpack with the sword chopped and covered with the banner.

dc901.JPG

dc902.JPG

He's rocking a Bezerker's chainsword and chest. Has DC legs, BA metal pad and FW bolter.. but that FW bolter is taking forever to actually glue for some reason. I had to use blu tack to hold it over night. Resin seems to glue so slow for me ..

dc803.JPG

dc804.JPG

Alittle more work on the Contemptor.. need to finish the weather on the arms and start on the details. Going to change the yellow cables to probably a bluish color.. yellow just isn't doing it :D thankfully I didn't put any time into the wires yet.

DWContemptor038.JPG

DWContemptor032.JPG

DWContemptor036.JPG

DWContemptor035.JPG

Thanks Bro .. I was thinking green originally but didn't want it to become Christmasy .. I'll probably end up painting a couple of colors and see what looks right. Thanks for the suggestion ... always nice to get other's perspectives.. If it keeps annoying me it will become black haha :P

@ Andrew - Thanks man .. Yeah I'm going to try the blue first and see how it looks. Hopefully it looks good and I can call it a day :lol: If not I'll try green

@ Sar Mikael - Thanks .. glad you like it. This weekend I'm going to try and wrap him up. haha .. he already has a place saved on my shelf :tu: And can't wait to get him in a game.

Here's a couple of guys I built up last night .. nothing too special but I'm liking them.

DWTac1101.JPG

DWTac1102.JPG

DWTac1202.JPG

DWTac1301.JPG

DWTac1303.JPG

Finished up the Contemptor... the Blue Cables won out and I'm pretty happy with the outcome.. I still need to finish up his Melta Arm and order the Las Arm but that's for a later date :rolleyes:

DWContemptor047.JPG

DWContemptor043.JPG

DWContemptor044.JPG

DWContemptor045.JPG

DWContemptor046.JPG

You didn't have to wait too long :D This weekend I had a chance to put some time into the LRs .. I haven't started on the Sponsons or Turret yet but got a good start on the weathering.. since I had the powders out I put some weathering into the BA God Hammer as well.

DWLR031.JPG

DWLR029.JPG

DWLR028.JPG

LR0006.JPG

LR0008.JPG

LR0009.JPG

Archived