Tyrannid Veterans Corps

Nassi

Hey guys.

I have decided to do a weekly blog on my progress with the Tyrannid Corps Army. I figure keeping a running 'project diary blog' well help keep me motivated, help me manage the work i need to do, and also give people the chance to comment, advise and criticise through the project, with the hope that the finished army will be the best that it can be. Each week I will update with what i have done, include pictures if i have any, and set out what aims i have for the follwoing week.

So, here we go!

Week 1

Gonna start slow, and keep it easy this week! I'm gonna try and inventory what i have available for the army. I'll need to account for what minitures i have, and how they organise into squads, and also check my modelling and painting supplies. I'll also need to devise an army list, and see what purchases i need to make to fill it out! Finally, i'll need to break my work down into small batches. Things that can be completed in a night, or in a couple of nights at most, and prepare a suitable hobby spot where i can model and paint in peace!

I'll post the completed army list when i have figured it out! Wish me luck

Nassi

15/3/11

I have devised a list, based on the tyrannid vets, and posted it in the Ultramarines Forum for critic (Army List Link)

Once i have feedback on that, i can properly begin with mustering the force. While i wait, im going to plan out what models i need, and how they're going to fit into the army. I plan to have the Crux Terminatus on every veteran, as well as other insignias and markings correct, and also to incorporate the Tyrannid Vets models into the list, so i shall plan out the best way to do this. Hopefully in a few days i can post the army list, and have a rough idea of what miniatures im going to use to represent each model =)

Sounds cool, don't get discouraged by lack of replies. You probably won't get any until you post some pics. :D

Cheers =) I'm just using this thread as a sort of blog, in the hope it encourages me to work continually on the army. Sometimes i get put off by the amount of painting needed, and grind to a halt =/

Archived