Vulkan 'count as' conversion

SunThirster

Hi all, wasnt happy with my other vulkan model as it wasnt WYSIWYG enough for tournaments. Im almost done but having a hard time deciding what head to go for.. please let me know what one you believe looks better.. if you have any other ideas for a cool looking helmet then please let me know!

gallery_58408_5569_1358684.jpg

gallery_58408_5569_1291146.jpg

3. (this head would get a short mohawk sculpted on)

gallery_58408_5569_1209734.jpg

gallery_58408_5569_902491.jpg

gallery_58408_5569_560859.jpg

gallery_58408_5569_1213595.jpg

Thanks in advance!

cheers

I look the look of the armor, it is cluttered in a good way. That hanging scroll needs to be reconsidered. Its placement is throwing off the whole model. As for the head, #1 reminds me of pig tails, so that one is out for me. #2 looks good but only good. #3 would be interesting to see. So I say give the hair sculpting a shot and see what happens.

I quite like the bareheaded option, it fits quite nicely with the rest of the mini. The helmet in pic #2 looks pretty good, certainly better than the one in photo #1. I think the mowak would definately add more character to the bareheaded option, so from the three options you have here I'd say go for that one.

As for other heads, for other respirator style ones, you could try the one from the Sanguinary Guard boxed set. For helmeted options, perhaps a mk V heresy pattern one could be worth a try (I happen to love the mark V helmets)

James

For the love of the Emperor, take off the scroll from his crotch. If you want something there, give him a proper loincloth, or the Assault Terminator's groin shield. Right now, especially with the "coat hanger" attachment, it looks like he is wearing the instruction manual on using his penis.

As for the head, I would go with a helmet. The first one looks the best IMO.

What banner is that? It is gorgeous and I wants it.

Archived