Carcharodons!(Them New Age Space Sharks)

Really Nice work. If I hadn't put so much work into my DIY chapter by the time I saw the book, I'd be a shark player myself...

I know you've talked about the blood, but do you put a color below it, or just the straight Tamiya Clear Red? Thanks and keep up the great work, gotta post in mine again soon, I've had the collecting and building bug, now time to paint...

Really Nice work. If I hadn't put so much work into my DIY chapter by the time I saw the book, I'd be a shark player myself...

I know you've talked about the blood, but do you put a color below it, or just the straight Tamiya Clear Red? Thanks and keep up the great work, gotta post in mine again soon, I've had the collecting and building bug, now time to paint...

Hahah, thanks man!

And for the blood, I actually do a blend of 6 parts Red Gore, 1 part Devlan Mud, 1 part Badab Black, 1 part PVA/Water Effects and a little bit of sand blended in before I lay down the Tamiya Clear Red. Just so I get that extra visceral look

This looks pretty cool so far! The personalised trophy on the Dread looks pretty awesome; I have my Chaplain holding a Necron Lord's head to show how much I hate the Necrons (I lost my first game to them back in 2005; they took 3 casualties whilst my mate and I lost the entire army :D )

This looks pretty cool so far! The personalised trophy on the Dread looks pretty awesome; I have my Chaplain holding a Necron Lord's head to show how much I hate the Necrons (I lost my first game to them back in 2005; they took 3 casualties whilst my mate and I lost the entire army :tu: )

FFFFFFFFF- ;) CURSE YOU TINHEADS!

Anyways, Raja is finished!

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k175/megamarines/IMG_0958.jpg

Archived