Nathaniel Garro's Sons of Gorgon Post Heresy Death Guard

main thread can be found here Nathaniel GArro's Sons of Gorgon Post Heresy Death Guard

Sorry for not updating sooner, but a lot has been going on, a potential show set up, so I did not get far with this army project. Right now looks like I shall wear the banner of shame...

Cadian shipment purging by Azrael

gallery_52083_5542_89147.jpg

Thought I'd throw in a couple of pics of what I have so far. Here is parts of the second tactical squad Scipio

Sergeant Scipio

gallery_52083_5542_27316.jpg

Missile launcher

gallery_52083_5542_20884.jpggallery_52083_5542_2212.jpg

But excuses aside, here is the promised beginning of the motorpool update. More will come soon. I will cover each vehicle separately and after all of them in formation.

so enjoy for now.

Lucky Lady's interior

gallery_52083_5542_33920.jpg

Lucky Lady

index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=64280

gallery_52083_5542_19286.jpg

gallery_52083_5542_56747.jpg

gallery_52083_5542_57399.jpg

The rear mascot is not yet done, so do not be too harsh on your judgment.

Gunner

gallery_52083_5542_49221.jpg

Thought I'd throw you a bone with what's coming on the speeders :(

gallery_52083_5542_23622.jpg

As always, please don't hesitate to post your C&C....

More on it's way ;)

check out the link at the beginning of this post for Brother Smiley, but he is in the first squad... The sarge is still chasing him to repaint that shoulder pad of his, he just does not get that it cheers all the chaps so much. :(

I can't exude how much I love those pinup girls. LOVE! They are perfectly done. You got the proportions down, and at this scale. Just fantastic work.

I also like what you did with the striping on the Rhino. I'm still trying to figure out how to paint my Death Guard the way I envision it, and I can see using lighter colors where the light would hit and the striping technique might work nicely.

Very inspirational work here!

Why 1000heathens, yes it is.

Glad that you picked that up, the regulars in my local GW store were staring at the speeder, and nothing, not even a wink.

That was disappointing.

When you think of American pin-up, it is hard not to think 0f Jessica Rabbit, even-though she was drawn in the 80's

She's just drawn that way. ^_^

Archived