Imperial Fists Veteran

Sigur

Absolutely incredible mini! I'm a big fan of the weathering, any chance you could tell us how it's done? The only slightly pedantic fluff point I would make is that Imperial Fist Veterans have white helmets. It's only the sergeants in regular squads who have the red helmet stripe. Like I say just pedantry because those models are terrific.

Absolutely incredible mini! I'm a big fan of the weathering, any chance you could tell us how it's done? The only slightly pedantic fluff point I would make is that Imperial Fist Veterans have white helmets. It's only the sergeants in regular squads who have the red helmet stripe. Like I say just pedantry because those models are terrific.

That is not true, quoting the codex is says "Imperial fist veterans are distinguished by their red helmet stripes"

That is not true, quoting the codex is says "Imperial fist veterans are distinguished by their red helmet stripes"

Where? Not doubting you I've just never seen it. The Studio's fist veterans have white helmets.

I'll have to see if I can get hold of a copy of that. TBF since those days, even the ultras have changed their colour schemes massively, and insignum astartes says that codex chapters change their appearence on a regular basis.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived