Sanguinary Priests, Stormravens and more!

Trystt

Couple quick questions due to vague ruling, and then two due to a lack of a codex on hand. Figured I would wait until I had plenty of questions before I posted any.

1. You can carry 1-3 sanguinary priests as a single elites choice, and each are independent characters. Does this mean they have to be in the same squad to count as a single elites choice? Or can I split them up?

Theoretical example: I want to have 2 seperate 5man squads of terminators, each with a sanguinary priest in them. Would this be considered 4 elite choices, or 3?

2. Can a Stormraven carry models in Terminator armor? It does not specify whether you can or cannot.

3. (Considering a Stormraven is a skimmer) Is a Stormraven subject to that rule in which skimmers that are immobilized are counted as wrecked? If so, how many inches does it have to move before that rule is applied to them?

4. Are Dreadnoughts subject to Feel No Pain? If so, how does it work? I.E. having a dreadnought near a sanguinary priest

5. (Perhaps the noobest question of all, so I apologize) If a rhino does not move, can the squad carrying it get out, move 6", shoot, and assault? If not, is there any changes to this system considering that a blood angels rhino is considered fast?

1.) Yes you can split them up, have them join different squads, stay out of squads, whatever you need.

2.) Yes, they did it in the BA dedicated white dwarf. And yeah, the codex was vague about this.

3.) It is subject to all skimmer rules. So this is only a problem if it moved flat out, so 12" or more.

4.) Dreads are still vehicles, so no FnP. There is a lot of times they count as infantry, but they are not.

5.) Yeah, as long as they are not shooting rapid fire weapons, as long as the rhino has not moved they can move and assault as normal.

Thank you very much for the clarification and time spent explaining this! :tu:

Ooh, and one more question... if there are models in jump packs inside the stormraven when it is wrecked, are they also considered immediately destroyed, like terminator and regular models?

Models inside won't be destroyed unless you wreck it in your own movement phase by placing it in bad terrain and failing a test.

Even if you move flat out your opponent is shooting in his turn not yours which means your models emergency disembark as normal.

Terminator Armour in the codex states it takes 2 spots in a transport, and only the rhino variants specifically say they can't carry Terminator Armoured infantry.

Archived