++The Enclave WIP++

NemFX

Nice update! Can't wait for more! :)

Now that you mention the possibility of Fallout being 40k's past...well I'm writing a Pen'n'Paper RPG (like Deathwatch) to be set on Baal during the Age of Strife and it's all very Fallout-y. Future plans for it involve a similar thing for Caliban and Nocturne. Any suggestions?

Thanks! I just started college recently, and apparently cramming about eight presetations into the first two weeks is standard for my course. It's been destroying my free time, but I'm getting second highest in my class so far, so not all bad.

I'll try to get some more of the vertibird hammered out today. I've honestly not had the time to work on it since that last photoshoot.. I'm going to loosely tie my Enclave to the versions in both 3 and 4, but in indirect ways.

As for your idea.. Look into Fallout Tactics. That game had major potential, and made up new factions that haven't been explored since. The tech-cult known as the Reavers for example. You only encounter them in two or three missions, but apparently they had a war against the Brotherhood. That could have been a plot for a game right there.

• 4 weeks later...

its interesting to me that as i start trying to drag myself back into this hobby, i find you doing the same. and look, Brother Joseph is on the front page. ill be watching you. will are of youre updates be here or are you also workingon other projects?

edit: i noticed you said 21 primarchs. is this a typo or did i miss something?

• 4 months later...

Vertibird broke in half, gonna try to fix it sometime soon. Went back to school, currently waiting to finish my hands on part, so I guess I'll get on that soon.

War Angel; I know right? We seem to come and go at the same time. 21 is correct, Alpharius and Omegon are both the primarch for Alpha Legion.

Archived