Stormraven - flat out + machine spirit

calgaryBA

Is there any FAQ or definitive wording that clears up whether or not the storm raven can move flat out and use power of the machine spirit to still fire 1 gun?

I've heard 2 separate takes on this, and the one guy who said I can't do that, was also telling me that my furioso dreads can still assault if they're stunned, just can't move during their movement phase, which seems messed up to me.

eer NVM i just found it

Others may need the answers that you found, and hopefully you found that PotMS (on ANY vehicle) ALWAYS allows you to fire 1 weapon more than allowed, so YES you can move flat-out and fire 1 weapon.

Secondly, if your Furiosos (Regular or Libby) take Extra Armour it counts "Crew Stunned" (cannot Shoot or Move) as "Crew Shaken" (cannot Shoot, but can Move). DC Dreads ignore both Stunned and Shaken results.

Lastly, as far as Assaulting in either case, errrrr....???? Is there a Rules Doctor in the house???

Storm ravens = Yes flat out and POTMS works

Dreads = if your not taking EA your doing it wrong unless they are DC so yeah

Can they Assault if Shaken or Stunned? Probably not if Stunned since you cannot Move and Assaults require a Move; but what about if Shaken?

Secondly, if your Furiosos (Regular or Libby) take Extra Armour it counts "Crew Stunned" (cannot Shoot or Move) as "Crew Shaken" (cannot Shoot, but can Move). DC Dreads ignore both Stunned and Shaken results.

Lastly, as far as Assaulting in either case, errrrr....???? Is there a Rules Doctor in the house???

Stunned dreads can not assault.

Libby dreads can not take Extra Armor.

While we're all in here, my post in the army list section has 0 responses over 3 days :lol:

And thanks for clearing up the dread thing, I always assumed they could never charge if stunned until that player was telling me to LoL, *shrug*

Alright.. when it comes to the Furioso:

Shaken: Can make an assault move and attack in the assault phase, but cannot shoot.

Stunned: Cannot make an assault move or shoot, but can make attacks in the assault phase

Immobilized: Cannot make an assault move, but can make attacks in the assault phase and can still shoot.

That's how I see the rules.

Alright.. when it comes to the Furioso:

Shaken: Can make an assault move and attack in the assault phase, but cannot shoot.

Stunned: Cannot make an assault move or shoot, but can make attacks in the assault phase

Immobilized: Cannot make an assault move, but can make attacks in the assault phase and can still shoot.

That's how I see the rules.

You are correct, adding the bit that a stunned/immobilized walker loses 1 attack and can be hit by grenades at WS instead of on a 6

Others may need the answers that you found, and hopefully you found that PotMS (on ANY vehicle) ALWAYS allows you to fire 1 weapon more than allowed, so YES you can move flat-out and fire 1 weapon.

Except if it uses its smoke despite the fact that they are worded the same in the rules. :)

Archived