ATTENTION GREY KNIGHTS =][=

Grey Mage

We have previously had a policy in the OR forum wich, simply put, is that we dont talk about a codex until it comes out. Until then, even if your store has a copy, its just a 'rumor'.

Ive been considering this policy, and for the moment it will remain in place. This means in short that youll all have to wait 15 days to bombard this forum with questions about the latest PA codex.

Any threads created with the next GK codex as their topic will be closed and a PM sent to their creators in case any of you missed this post.

Just to add that this embargo isn't merely being bloody-minded - it's just people's capacity to answer questions on what is a store review only Codex at present will be very very limited, and the pdf version(s) in circulation might not be the final edit.

Best to get it into a wider circulation then more people can debate :). I'm certainly looking forwards to making the purchase and studying it carefully.

Anyway it 'll be interesting to see what built-in rules issues there are :P.

Cheers

I

Without wanting to question your authoritah - isn't the Vindicare question fair game as the same rule being discussed is in the Witch Hunters dex?

If that question is about the topic where the question is asked in regards to the new dex than...

http://rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/facepalm2.jpg

Grey mage was pretty clear anout it (crystal clear)

The rule being asked about is not the same one from C:WH. If it was, it would be fair game.

Another example- ATSKNF is a GK special rule, I believe, but its also special rule for a number of other armies- so its good.

Aegis on the other hand is not available for other armies, and so is not fair game.

Kapeesh?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived