LPC vow completed

Red Fury

I finished my LPC vow, I had a late start so only vowed a 10 man RAS, but it still took me forever to get them done! ;) It definitely slowed things down when my raven and furioso kits showed up, I included a couple of wip shots of the raven, I just couldn't help myself.

It's fairly pic heavy, the completed shots are down on post #7. There are more shots in my LPC2011 album too.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=223754

Comments and criticism are always welcome.

-edit-

Here are a couple photos for you guys so you don't have to go all the way over to the WIP section ;)

gallery_43967_5784_329781.jpg

gallery_43967_5848_277544.jpg

Very accurately and very good red.

But it is flatly. Where are the shadows?

Add just 1 layer of Badab black wash for metal parts and Baal red wash for red parts and it will be cool!

I agree, the Stormraven is a bit to flat. :/

Other then that, congrats on finishing!

Yeah they do look flat. The raven is still very WIP and has a long way to go. The marines are done and have a wash of ogryn flesh wash and a wash of baal red on the red armor as well as a wash of badab black on anything silver. It looks better in person, I think the lighting is washing out the definition. I'll take another look at these guys and see if they really warrant another wash. Thanks for the suggestions.

Great stuff :tu: the conversion's are really subtle in parts but thats what makes it so good,i love the way you flipped the tail section(i wish id done that before putting mine together :blush: ) and the blunt nosed thunderhawkish front is nice!

the assault troops are fine,although i think the yellow on the helm's is a little washed out(could be the photo?)

otherwise a top notch job!

cheers mithril

Archived